babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Welcome to babyRR.com!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
They also are not easy to see in daylight!

BTW Welcome to the forums to all the new members since my last post in here.
Hi All. Had mine on order since early Jan. Sarted off with a basic dynamic in Orkney Grey then I thought, what the heck. If you're going to have one Deak, it might as well be fully loaded!

Hope I dont have too long a waitLaughing
Hi all, new to the forum as we have only placed our order today.
On order is an Evoque SD4 Prestige in Borolo Black with a white roof, Ambiance, Lux Pack, 20" Style 6 Alloys, Privacy Glass. Estimated build is June with a delivery of July.

Previous was a RRS 2.7 TDV 6 HSE 2006 black with ivory leather - just sold

Looking forward to the forum discussion.
hi all
also new to the forum,seems to be a lot of informative stuff on here and looking forward to browsing through the topics....
i was supposed to be picking my SD4Pure up this coming friday but i dont think its going to happen now as i took a trip to my dealer yesterday to sort out paper work for private plates an check over the car as its already in at the dealers only to find that the black headlining id ordered has not been fitted,not happy!! the dealer claims they cant find out till monday wot will happen so i have no idea if it can be sorted or not but it seems like it will be a big job.... was wondering if anyone has any ideas what is likely to happen....?
cheers.
@aspen - what is the rest of the spec. Ivory headline is nice and light - suppose it really depends on what delay it would introduce and how much you really want black (and what discount they'll give you for their error!)
Dealer should swap the headlining for you. The parts cost around £450 list price. So shouldn't be too much of a hit to take for them.
did wonder what they would offer me, really love the black tho an dont think i would accept anything they offered to keep it as it is....
thanks for the quick replys guys
blacktrees,are you saying the dealer should be able to sort this and how long do you think it will take them as i've already changed my insurance from friday and sold my old car,goin thursday.....genius...
I think you are more likely to take delivery as it is, then they will take it back for say a day to fit the ebony headlining, you should be able to have a loan car while it is being worked on.
(10-03-2012 09:54pm)Kentboy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, new to the forum as we have only placed our order today.
On order is an Evoque SD4 Prestige in Borolo Black with a white roof, Ambiance, Lux Pack, 20" Style 6 Alloys, Privacy Glass. Estimated build is June with a delivery of July.

Previous was a RRS 2.7 TDV 6 HSE 2006 black with ivory leather - just sold

Looking forward to the forum discussion.

Kentboy,

thumbs up to the Barolo Black.
oh right,guess i'll hav to go with that tho i don't really want to.... call me sad but i didnt really want people seein my new baby till it's exactly how i ordered it,just think the black lining with the pano roof looks really smart...
wonder if it only takes a day to fit they could get it done by friday if i throw my dummy out an stamp my feet tho not very good at all that.....time to send the mrs in,that'll learn em..!!!!!
Hello !

I hope I won't need this site often, with everything on my new car functioning smoothly.
Anyway, when it does happen the information on BabyRR will be very helpful.

Regards,
Felipe
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Reference URL's