Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3 Average
Welcome to babyRR.com!
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Welcome to babyRR.com!

They also are not easy to see in daylight!

BTW Welcome to the forums to all the new members since my last post in here.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
04-03-2012 09:32am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deaky

Hi All. Had mine on order since early Jan. Sarted off with a basic dynamic in Orkney Grey then I thought, what the heck. If you're going to have one Deak, it might as well be fully loaded!

Hope I dont have too long a waitLaughing
10-03-2012 09:42am
Kentboy

Hi all, new to the forum as we have only placed our order today.
On order is an Evoque SD4 Prestige in Borolo Black with a white roof, Ambiance, Lux Pack, 20" Style 6 Alloys, Privacy Glass. Estimated build is June with a delivery of July.

Previous was a RRS 2.7 TDV 6 HSE 2006 black with ivory leather - just sold

Looking forward to the forum discussion.

Evoque Prestige SD4, Barolo Black contrast white roof, Ambiance Upholstery with Figured Macassar wood insert, Privecy glass, Lux Pack, 20" Style 6 Alloys, Spare Wheel. Ordered 10th March estimated completion date 6th July.
10-03-2012 09:54pm
aspen

hi all
also new to the forum,seems to be a lot of informative stuff on here and looking forward to browsing through the topics....
i was supposed to be picking my SD4Pure up this coming friday but i dont think its going to happen now as i took a trip to my dealer yesterday to sort out paper work for private plates an check over the car as its already in at the dealers only to find that the black headlining id ordered has not been fitted,not happy!! the dealer claims they cant find out till monday wot will happen so i have no idea if it can be sorted or not but it seems like it will be a big job.... was wondering if anyone has any ideas what is likely to happen....?
cheers.
18-03-2012 08:18pm
cjfp

@aspen - what is the rest of the spec. Ivory headline is nice and light - suppose it really depends on what delay it would introduce and how much you really want black (and what discount they'll give you for their error!)

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
18-03-2012 08:28pm
blacktrees1

Welcome to babyRR.com!

Dealer should swap the headlining for you. The parts cost around £450 list price. So shouldn't be too much of a hit to take for them.

Delivered : SD4 Prestige / LUX / 5 Door / Manual / Orkney Grey / Vibe / Privacy / Style 7 Shadow Chrome / Ordered April 2011 / Built 9th Jan / Delivered 18th Jan Smile
18-03-2012 08:34pm
aspen

did wonder what they would offer me, really love the black tho an dont think i would accept anything they offered to keep it as it is....
thanks for the quick replys guys
blacktrees,are you saying the dealer should be able to sort this and how long do you think it will take them as i've already changed my insurance from friday and sold my old car,goin thursday.....genius...
18-03-2012 09:12pm
Evo-king

I think you are more likely to take delivery as it is, then they will take it back for say a day to fit the ebony headlining, you should be able to have a loan car while it is being worked on.
(10-03-2012 09:54pm)Kentboy Wrote:  Hi all, new to the forum as we have only placed our order today.
On order is an Evoque SD4 Prestige in Borolo Black with a white roof, Ambiance, Lux Pack, 20" Style 6 Alloys, Privacy Glass. Estimated build is June with a delivery of July.

Previous was a RRS 2.7 TDV 6 HSE 2006 black with ivory leather - just sold

Looking forward to the forum discussion.

Kentboy,

thumbs up to the Barolo Black.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2012 09:48pm by Evo-king.)
18-03-2012 09:47pm
aspen

oh right,guess i'll hav to go with that tho i don't really want to.... call me sad but i didnt really want people seein my new baby till it's exactly how i ordered it,just think the black lining with the pano roof looks really smart...
wonder if it only takes a day to fit they could get it done by friday if i throw my dummy out an stamp my feet tho not very good at all that.....time to send the mrs in,that'll learn em..!!!!!
18-03-2012 10:06pm
felipe_de_barcelona

Hello !

I hope I won't need this site often, with everything on my new car functioning smoothly.
Anyway, when it does happen the information on BabyRR will be very helpful.

Regards,
Felipe
19-03-2012 09:19pm