babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Welcome to babyRR.com!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Hi all. Picked up my Pure last Friday. Almond theme, Baltic Blue, panoramic roof. HATE the body kit from the moment I picked it up. Going to Prestige was out of my price range with all the features I wanted and now I'm stuck with a shitty looking exterior. Will need your help soon to fix this problem by way of modifying the body kit.
We went to look at the Evoque last Saturday wife has fallen in love with the car, dealer offered 3% discount without prompting. We are going back this Saturday for an extended test drive on our own with a view to placing an order for a new one for April/May delivery. I have discovered that drive the deal are offering 5.3% discount on their website and the order would be placed with a dealer group up country, do you think our local dealer will match this offer? I get the impression that the car is no longer the must have accessory and there are deals to be had with cars in stock for immediate delivery, now that the dam has broken, what are other peoples recent experiences.

Many thanks for your help
CT welsh, half the fun was waiting Laughing

Seriously though, the week won't go fast enough. Hope you enjoy the car as much as the rest of us do Very Happy

miss_xoxo, what part of the body don't you like?
Hey, welcome one and all. I am sure that as you get into the enjoyment of your Evoque and those that don't believe in the adage RTFM (if you need to ask don't) will get your answers here.

There is a wealth of knowledge and experiences on the site and the search facility will help a lot. If not there are plenty of good folks here willing and able.
Griff
Hi all,
I've just joined the forum!
I've got a Pure Auto on order (delivery September because that's when my current car goes back).
Added extras are tech & style pack, pano roof, keyless entry, spare wheel & park assist.

Still undecided on colour though!!! Think I want Mauritius blue but really want to see one in the flesh...........found a dealer a little drive out from me that's got one, so hoping to go & see it Sunday!

Bec
In that case you will be wishing September was March. Wink
Oh definitely!
Well the deal is done got a cracking discount because they are still going for March vehicle registration targets Laughing spec is

3 Door Coupe Prestige Sd4 Auto
Barolo Met Black
Couture/Ivory/Cherry
Botanical Inlays
Pano Roof
20" Style 6 Alloys
Powered Tailgate
Temporary Spare Wheel

Delivery last week in March

Very excited roll on The next few weeks.
So just to clarify, you visited a LR dealer last week, placed an order this week and will be collecting a brand new car in 6 weeks time.

Is this a factory order or does your dealer have some stock items not sold?

Does this deal also include a discount?
(16-02-2013 06:49pm)Evo-king Wrote: [ -> ]So just to clarify, you visited a LR dealer last week, placed an order this week and will be collecting a brand new car in 6 weeks time.

Is this a factory order or does your dealer have some stock items not sold?

Does this deal also include a discount?

Yes dealer has spec changeable vehicles being built and currently unsold, our deal includes discount on our chosen spec Very Happy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Reference URL's