babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Welcome to babyRR.com!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Hello from The land down-under.....Ordered my RRE 2weeks ago and estimated delivery is end of January..cant wait..

Just want to say great forum site and have spent hours and hours reading the very informative posts.

its a great source of info to us soon to be RRE owners...cheers
Hi everyone
Just discovered this site.
Collected my new Dynamic 5 speed manual in Indus last week.
Very handy to be able to share stories and info in this way.
Welcome to forum Maximvs
Hello Folks

Been a lurker around this site and the sister sites for a while, but only register on here a couple of months ago as i know I am not much of a poster.

However the Selling rules mean my non posting status might change for a while while i try and sell an item, lol.

Details then. I don't really own a baby RR - the missus does, and i am confined to racking the miles up on the little car.

Didn't bother to read the other 29 pages of intros so not sure if posting up specs. is the done thing or not, but just in case it is a requirement.

She has a Prestige in Firenza red with a few options.

Happy Halloween folks. Twisted Evil

Kron
Kron, welcome to the forum. No requirements to post any sort of photos at all!
New here. About to buy a 5dr pure plus. I'll have lotsa' questions, I'm sure. Smile

Looked around. it's the only lux small suv that's cool. Q5's and X3's are ubiquitous and while solid vehicles, are uninspiring. The new MKC almost had me- but in the end (similarly equipped), was just as expensive as the Evoque, and still not as sharp.
Hi Guys (from reluctant Disco 4 deserter),

Downsizing from Disco4 (no longer have tin tent etc.) so on 30th March ordered "5dr 2.2 SD4 Dynamic Lux Au 4wd" in Fuji with Santorini on top,
Added HUD, Solar screen, Intelligence pack, Premium (Ebony) seat pack, Privacy glass, adaptive lights and skinny spare. dealer fit plug in tow hook and 13 pin elect's. Estimated delivery was 28th May. On 9th April contacted dealer to ask for LR "Remote & Secure" to be advised locked down with delivery to dealer ETA 22nd May. Going to be a long 5 weeks left to go!

Incentive to go now was 6% discount to sign for Y15 rather than 0% on Y16 plus I wanted the last 10bhp extra!

Looking forward to enjoying my second childhood Very Happy

T2Y
Welcome
Hello all.

Just introducing myself. My RRE was built on the 15th May and I'm now looking forward to delivery on the 29th. I've gone via a company scheme so its a manual eD4 in Loire Blue, Pure Tech spec with Almond/Espresso interior. I would have loved the sD4 auto but couldn't afford the BIK! If only I could have waited for the Ingenium engines.

Will post pics once delivered.
Just bought a a 62 plate sd4 dynamic, Orkney grey, black panoramic roof. Planning tinting windows and getting style 6 wheels done gloss black. Going from a d4 to Evoque ! It's my wife's dream car she's always wanted one since they came out and I hardly drive it as I'm a farmer and live on farm. Have 2 young children 3 years and 6 months but she's convinced she'll manage for space! Ordered some Inka seat covers for rear to protect them. I've always wanted a Range Rover but can't say it was an Evoque! Was impressed with quality of finish on test drive and it does look good in those colours. Only reservation is engine going from 3l v6 to 2.2, plus it's a manual we've bought. I ll just have to think how much road tax and fuel I'm saving!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Reference URL's