babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Welcome to babyRR.com!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
(27-09-2012 09:28pm)johnball Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all

lookin forward to collecting ed4 prestige coupe in firenza red with style 3 alloys ,powder coated in black tomorrow.Also likely to take service pack for 5 years which adds another £1945 to the invoice.Has anyone taken the service pack and is it worthwhile?

To me that sounds a bit expensive for a service deal. Search for servicing and there is a long thread on this subject.
Welcome to the forum btw.
Hi everybody, I'm italian boy that want to share with you the passion for Evoque. I'm a member of Evoque italian forum, I have a Td4 manual Baltic Blue bought in August and I'm very happy for the choice.
I'm a journalist for alVolante.it, a italian car magazine and I need to learn english language for my job. So, I'm like to partecipate in this forum for learn english. I'm sorry for mistake and please correct me!!!!
Ta ta for now...
Slimer, welcome to the forum - we have l;ots of good teachers of English on here...........
Hi all,

I'm a returning member of the forum having been a contributor for one of the forums sponsors since 2006. It's good to be back in the fold and I look forward to exchanging info, ideas, opinions and banter as a 'private' member for the short term.

Let the fun commence! Whistle

James Thumbs Up
Welcome back James
Hi all,

I’ve been browsing the forum for a few months now and eventually decided to join. Smile

I ordered my Evoque at the end of September and was told to expect a wait until March for delivery, however I was given the obligatory half day experience to keep me happy, and I did it in an Evoque at Luton and had a great time.

Yesterday, I had a call from my dealer telling me that due to LR increasing production, I will now be getting my car in January. Pleased….You Bet Laughing

Anyway, It’s a Prestige SD4 Manual in Fuji White with Pano roof. Interior is Cirrus/Lunar and Satin Brushed Aluminium. I think I also added nearly all of the options….

Can’t wait.

Mark
Happy days Mark.
Evening all - newbie here come over from the Disco3 site.

The D3 goes at the end of this month and a week later arrives a new Evoque Pure SD4, Tech Pack, glass roof, front fogs and privacy glass in santorini black.

The Disco has been epic but now the caravan has gone I've no need for such a big car.

Had some great test drives in both manual and auto versions and opted for the auto.

Cannot wait !

Looking forward to getting stuck into the site.

Cheers all Dave
(17-01-2013 08:23pm)Madrunner Wrote: [ -> ]Evening all - newbie here come over from the Disco3 site.

The D3 goes at the end of this month and a week later arrives a new Evoque Pure SD4, Tech Pack, glass roof, front fogs and privacy glass in santorini black.

The Disco has been epic but now the caravan has gone I've no need for such a big car.

Had some great test drives in both manual and auto versions and opted for the auto.

Cannot wait !

Looking forward to getting stuck into the site.

Cheers all Dave

Welcome Dave,
I all so come from a D3. I do miss the size of the Disco, but love the RRE more Very Happy
Cheers Doug . Good to hear of another ex D3 owner.

I know I'll miss the D3 but the road manners if the RRE is in a different class.

How long have you owned the baby Rangie ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Reference URL's