babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Welcome to babyRR.com!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
(30-06-2012 02:49pm)xxxx5 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard, this is the best Evoque forum, with a lot a knowledge people. Just don't start a debate about comparing a BMW 3 series and a Evoque!

My husband drives an X3Embarrassed
I sold my 120D for the Evoque. Still a BMW fan though. I know. I'm sorry.
Hi Martin and forum members,

I joined yesterday, but posted on the elec ent. Section 1st, I found your forum when I googled the problem I was having with my HDD.

The site looks good, have yet to go through the forums when I get the chance, but I'm in the middle of a house move at the moment. The 1st thing I can say is I missed the part about placing an entry to say hi for 1st time users, is there a link on the home page etc?
Welcome Tron, you are at the "say hello" section here, this is it!
(20-08-2012 09:48am)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Tron, you are at the "say hello" section here, this is it!

I ment, as I know I am on the "Hello" section, is there a link on the home page so us n00bs don't miss it again lol
Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking on the site a few months now, since I decided to order the Evoque. Its been a great resource so far, I check it on a daily basis while I patiently wait for my Evoque to be delivered in November.

I'm based in London, so if any of you guys ever meet up, I'd be glad to join.

Cheers

Rxa
Rxa, there is a meet-up leaving from Lookers Park Royal Land Rover around 9:30am on the 8th September and drving to meet another group congregating at The British Motor Industry Hertitage Centre at Gaydon (also on the same site as LR's design and testing facility) if you want to join us. Have a look in the Events section - it's free and those who haven't yet received their Evoque are welcome to join us too
Thanks for the invite! I haven't got my Evoque yet and also I'm going away on holiday on the 8th. Will definitely join a meet once my car's here.

(22-08-2012 03:54pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Rxa, there is a meet-up leaving from Lookers Park Royal Land Rover around 9:30am on the 8th September and drving to meet another group congregating at The British Motor Industry Hertitage Centre at Gaydon (also on the same site as LR's design and testing facility) if you want to join us. Have a look in the Events section - it's free and those who haven't yet received their Evoque are welcome to join us too
Hi all

lookin forward to collecting ed4 prestige coupe in firenza red with style 3 alloys ,powder coated in black tomorrow.Also likely to take service pack for 5 years which adds another £1945 to the invoice.Has anyone taken the service pack and is it worthwhile?
Hello baby RR lovers,

Have a dynamic 5 door auto comb next week, with lux pack.

Great site and looking forward to getting stuck in.

Thanks
Vs
Welcome aboard guys. You will find a wealth of information and comment on here. Use of the search facility will track down most issues you will have during your early days of ownership.
Cheers
Griff
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Reference URL's