babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Welcome to babyRR.com!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Hi,

I've just ordered a new Evoque Pure with Techpack and would be keen to upgrade grill to gloss black. Would prefer new style with badge. Can anyone point me to best source and price.

Great site by the way
Site sponsor Duckworth Parts do great deals if you are into DIY
Hi just got an eD4 from Stratstones in Stockton; and the guys their said I should give the forum a look; and so far it's been a great resource
Hi all,

I have been looking through the site for a few month or so and it has been very helpful in helping me decide on my next car.

I have put a deposit on a Fuji White, 5 Door Dynamic SD4 automatic with Energy interior and a panoramic roof. Optioned with privacy glass, parking aid – front, surround camera system with towing assist, and Convenience pack with: powered electrical tailgate, keyless entry and loadspace stowage rails and three year service thrown in.

This car was initially part of an order for two cars which were supposed to be exactly the same, with an Agility interior, but one of the two got the wrong interior and when the dealer offered it to me with a saving of around $4k I jumped at it. Even though it’s not exactly optioned how I wanted, I am happy with the outcome as I initially optioned up a car over $100k and decided this was just too much to spend.

I am in Australia and I have been tracking and my car. It was built on 25 Feb and left Southampton on 1 March and arrives at Port Kembla on 7 April on the Aniar. The dealer expects it around 25th April and then the fun will start.
Hello to all!

I'm from Portugal and I'm new in here, but as a indefectible Evoque fan, I could not fail to come here.

I don't know when, I don't know how, but I know that I will have a Evoque some day... Very Happy

I guess I'm in the right place to present myself, right?

I don't have a Evoque yet and I don't know when I will have one, if that's a problem to posting here, I'm sorry, but I want talk to and learn with Evoque owners and fans, because I need more informations for my future decisions about this eventual purchase.

Sorry for my english if you don't understand me well...

Best regards Wink
Hi Jormi
You are very welcome as is everyone, except spammers, on this site.
Your English is way better than my Portuguese
Hello, I had D3 and been on disco3.com, currently have Jaguar XF jaginfo.org. Should be picking up a new Evoque pure tech in Orkney Grey plus Panoramic roof and fogs.

Hopefully be here in the next few days.

I tinker with my cars quite a bit and look forward to seeing what you have done to yours.
(24-04-2013 06:09pm)Davevx Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I had D3 and been on disco3.com, currently have Jaguar XF jaginfo.org. Should be picking up a new Evoke pure tech in Orkney Grey plus Panoramic roof and fogs.

Hopefully be here in the next few days.

I tinker with my cars quite a bit and look forward to seeing what you have done to yours.

Welcome Davevx,
It's Evoque Wink. (good old spell checker)
Liking your spec.
(24-04-2013 06:12pm)doug Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Davevx,
It's Evoque Wink. (good old spell checker)
Liking your spec.

Lol oh yes I see these blooming ipad minis
Hello everyone
Been lurking for a while, so thought it was time to introduce myself. I am in the process of deciding the model and specs of my new evoque.... I'm under budget constraints so what can stay and what can't is a tough decision. So I will be poking my head in on some topics and probably creating some of my own, look forward to talking all things evoque with you all. Very Happy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Reference URL's