babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Welcome to babyRR.com!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Lookers Park Royal, the site sponsor, comes recommended by quite a few forum users.
Fam - if you don't want to wait until September next year call around and find a dealership with a short order book. You can always take it somewhere else for servicing and aftersales.
Hello to all from Germany ......

I'm waiting for a RRE SD4, Dynamics, Automatic for Jan./Feb. 2012

I look forward to my first Range Rover
Thanks LP, I tried that all the ones I called are saying late March now if you want a car, so looks like I'm just going to have to weather out the storm Sad

Going down on Saturday to speak my mind with the Sales manager....
hello everybody !

I'm waiting for delivery of my first (lad)range-rover NEXT januar.
i posted already some messages already..... but
i worried about one thing ; are there any eD4 being buid this year/
can somebody from the factory mention something at this forum !!!

GREAT forum > a lot of information that even my dealer knows nothing about > go4it !
Hi Everybody !

Picking up my new Evoque on Friday 2nd March (spec as signature) looking forward to Friday can't wait. Thumbs Up
Hello all,

Just became the proud owner of a Baltic Blue coupe, with Nav, cold weather package, etc. Sirrus interior which all comes together really beautifully. It handles wonderfully and I'm looking forward to being part of the group.

Still learning how to navigate through the controls and nuances; eg, does anyone know if the driver can control "both" the passenger and driver temp controls? Silly question...sorry.

Safe driving.
Max.
(28-02-2012 12:34pm)maxw523 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

Just became the proud owner of a Baltic Blue coupe, with Nav, cold weather package, etc. Sirrus interior which all comes together really beautifully. It handles wonderfully and I'm looking forward to being part of the group.

Still learning how to navigate through the controls and nuances; eg, does anyone know if the driver can control "both" the passenger and driver temp controls? Silly question...sorry.

Safe driving.
Max.

Hi there, do u have any pics??
Would be great, as I ordered the same colour.
Hi everyone,
I got my car on thursday 1st, and I'm completely in love with it. One question though, there isn't any puddle lights. I've just been sitting in it trying to work out if I need to turn them on via the touch screen? Sorry if I'm being monumentally stupid but please advise! Oh, I've got a 2.2 5 door Prestige, pretty fully loaded. Thanks!
You should definitely have them, they do only come on when you unlock the car though, your mirrors fold out and there is a large circle of light with the Evoque signature picture illuminated in the middle of it. not sure if the Dealer has to enable this?! I would give them a call.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Reference URL's