babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Welcome to babyRR.com!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Unnecessary quotes removed by moderator

Hi Whizzer

Yes. I didn't really think I would go along and be that keen but love the drive and look of the Evoque.

Judging by your familiar tone I must know you? lol

Cheers Shaun.
Unecessary quotes of quotes of more quotes removed by moderator

Shaun - Bill from DW Wink As im not sure I am allowed to mention the website on here ..
Even more totally unnecessary multiple quotes removed - guys please use the quick reply function instead of the reply or delete unnecessary quotes if using reply button.

Hi Bill, working undercover I see! Are you getting one as well then?

Cheers Shaun.
Sorry!
@ amdtuning - Yes bud
Hi all,

Great forum - been browsing for last few weeks. Lots of excellent insights & info!

Ordered Pure TD4 three weeks ago approx - pleasantly surprised with december build slot, january delivery!
Hi everyone
Greeting from Sydney,Australia.I got all the necessary info from this forum, and personal preference, and finally made my decision for the Evoque. Expecting 20/Jan/2012 delivery.Thanks to all contributors.

Order SD4 Dynamic,Ferenze Red, Vortex, Pano Roof, 20" Style 6 Wheels,Park Assist, Surround Cam,Keyless Entry,Dynamic Tech Pack,Adaptive Xenon,Dual Views.
Welcome to all the new members, please join in and post away we will soon be catching up with the RRS and FFRR forums with post numbers at the current rate!
Hello Folks,

I have just placed the order for my new Evoque. Estimated delivery date is March 2012.

I'll be sorry to see my RRS go, but it will be six years old in March so it's time to let go.

There are a few names on here I recognise from some of Martin's other sites. So a special hello to anyone that remembers me.
(15-09-2011 06:16pm)TB Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Folks,

I have just placed the order for my new Evoque. Estimated delivery date is March 2012.

I'll be sorry to see my RRS go, but it will be six years old in March so it's time to let go.

There are a few names on here I recognise from some of Martin's other sites. So a special hello to anyone that remembers me.

Hi there TB - Tim in Scotland from the other Forums here. Enjoy your Evoque, I'm loving mine - beats a FFRR hands down for everything except inside space and makes the RRS and FFRR look distinctly ancient
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Reference URL's