babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Hi Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
We bought a FL2 in Sept 2010 for my wife, 1 week later a call from LRCS was received...so they can do it right, I just think they've just been so overwhelmed by the massive launch success of the Evoque they don't know their arses from their elbows presently and the channel comms has now overloaded to the point where the strings between the tin cans have snapped, hence nothings coming out from LR to their Dealers or their suffering clients.....let's hope they sort this shambles out very quickly!

Rolling Eyes
It maybe broken strings between the tin cans, but I am wondering now if LR uses Blackberries to communicate.......................
(12-10-2011 08:31am)Nick@LandRover Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys,

I'm in the process of gaining official information from Land Rover so that I can keep you up to date with the correct information. As soon as I have this I'll post a new thread for you.

Thanks for your patience.

Nick

Any official update for us Nick?

Ali.
Nothing heard yet.
I think this thread is dead. Nick, whoever he or she was, has gone to ground.
I dont think Nick is having any luck with L/R customer service.
Nick is still there - I had 2 PM's replied to very quickly last week.
(17-10-2011 12:31pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Nick is still there - I had 2 PM's replied to very quickly last week.

Me too
Land Rover probably have rules in place regarding communication on public web sites and social forums like al other companies. I think we should wait a week or two and see how the solve the whole situation in that time period. I hope they get their hands around the problems and can give us all an update on the dates of delivery.

If not I think we need to act together and write a letter on behalf of us all.

Luxury brand buyers are not the patient types... Wink
hello nick,

Just got your name from MARTINCool.
i have a question;

I ordered a eD4 basic 2wd (with pano and tech-pack) without the xenon,
in the netherlands at 16 sept.
I'm wondering ; are they being buid in dec for delivery in januar ?
(all those "bad"messages on babyrr.com makes my worry)

Can you help me with some inside information
(my dealer cannot give me any info)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Reference URL's