babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Hi Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Don't suppose it has cirrus interior would like to see some more pics
Funnily enough I'm pretty sure it is Cirrus! Sorry to sound vague but I've not seen it yet!

James Smile
(07-09-2011 09:21pm)Lookers Park Royal Wrote: [ -> ]Funnily enough I'm pretty sure it is Cirrus! Sorry to sound vague but I've not seen it yet!

James Smile

That would be perfect - I'm after orkney with cirrus pics too! Thanks James!
Good news is it's Orkney with Cirrus, however it has Xenons so can't post pics of Pure DRL's.

Will try to post a little later.

James
(15-08-2011 04:40pm)Gorjan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Nick,

I am in the process of deciding whether to buy an Evoque, I like it very much, but have an issue. I like the Pure model, i would order it with the Pure Tech pack, but am not liking the thing that I cannot choose all the options from the price list that I like. For example Adaptive Dynamics, Blind Spot monitoring system, Adaptive xenon lights... i don't care so much about the styling of the Dynamic and the Prestige models, hut would like not to compromise on the tech stuff. The other thing is that in my country the Dynamic is hopelesly expensive witout offering the AD as in UK...

Hope that this will be changed....

Cheers,
Gorjan

I agree with Gorjan - as a customer it would have been nice to match interiors across all models - whats the problem in having a spirit interior on a Dynamic for example. I was going for a Dymamic coupe but beacuse I couldn't get the spec , opted for the Prestige Coupe instead. Seems overly restricted to me.
I think the problem is not that it isn't possible, it's that it makes ordering very complex - I remember when Volvo first introduced the V40, there was somewhere in the region of 1,000,000 combinations of options, it was too complex and they ended up with various packs. Their idea had been buy a basic car and have any options on it. It just didn't work and when I was looking, a year into sales, there was till a 9 month backlog of orders!
Anybody heard from Nick lately?
Nope - Nick, it would be nice to get some comment from LR rather than it all going so silent. We were all really pleased when u joined us and thought that this would be exactly the kind of situation u would be here to comment on.
Hi Guys,

I'm in the process of gaining official information from Land Rover so that I can keep you up to date with the correct information. As soon as I have this I'll post a new thread for you.

Thanks for your patience.

Nick
Look forward to receiving it Nick asap.
Cheers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Reference URL's