babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Hi Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm now out of office until 19th March.

If you require assistance please send me a private message and I'll reply on my return.

Kind Regards,
Nick
Nick,

I understand you are aware the SatNav in the US Spec Evoques do not work here in the UK. It was suggested I ask you for help directly.

Can you tell me the current status of the effort. I really don't want to have to buy a portable SatNav or replacement head unit.

Thank you,
Troy
Hi Troy,

I've just send you a private message so that I can get some information from you regarding your Evoque. As soon as I have further information about the changes required to the navigation I will let you know.

Kind Regards,
Nick
(24-02-2012 12:58pm)Nick@LandRover Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Emiel,

I'm glad that your confidence in your Evoque has been restored!

I can't wait to hear your feedback once you've collected your vehicle from the dealer!

Kind Regards,
Nick

Hi Nick,

What a great car it is. And actually I am proud that it is a late pre production model. Feels somehow rather good to be in front of the production line models.

Thanks again for your help, and keep up the good work.

Cheers,
Emiel.
Hi Nick - Had the pleasure of driving my first Range Rover for the last two weeks and very pleasant indeed! I've gone for an Evoque Prestige SD4 with Lux pack, pano roof and solar attenuating glass and a few other things. A few questions that don't seem to have obvious answers (in manual, online or via LR/RR personnel):

- Adaptive Volume Control: per the manual it describes how to modify settings for the standard radio. My radio is the upgraded version that comes with the Lux pack. So, how do you find the option to change the setting so that AVC actually happens? There is no option that appears on the main or driver screens to allow for this and the radio does not have a menu button.

- Solar attenuated glass: How do I know I've actually got this glass? I asked my salesman and he referred to the order and said 'yes'. Whilst I believe I have it I can't definitively confirm I have. Any pointers?

- Why don't LR include a first aid kit and warning triangle as standard and neatly packed in an accessible place in the car? For the £45k price of the car, which is equivalent to my past Mercs, it would have been a small effort for a great deal PR/thanks.

Regards
If you look at the front screen of many Renaults, they have a greasy looking front screen. As far as I know this is the way to tell if you have solar attenuating glass. Are there no markings on the screen where the makers and homologation details are?
(15-08-2011 03:50pm)Nick@LandRover Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself; I'm from the UK Land Rover Customer Relationship Centre. I hope you're all as excited about the Evoque as we are here!

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a private message or point me in the direction of a post and I'll see what I can do. If it's not something that I can answer I'll be able to find someone who can or point you in the right direction.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Regards

Nick
Hi Nick,
I was told by my dealer 4 weeks ago that shadow chrome wheels were not available, so couldn't add them to my order, yet I have seen a new post of a member having ordered them since. What's the situation please? My car is to be built 4th May.
(04-04-2012 12:40pm)mpw Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Nick - Had the pleasure of driving my first Range Rover for the last two weeks and very pleasant indeed! I've gone for an Evoque Prestige SD4 with Lux pack, pano roof and solar attenuating glass and a few other things. A few questions that don't seem to have obvious answers (in manual, online or via LR/RR personnel):

- Adaptive Volume Control: per the manual it describes how to modify settings for the standard radio. My radio is the upgraded version that comes with the Lux pack. So, how do you find the option to change the setting so that AVC actually happens? There is no option that appears on the main or driver screens to allow for this and the radio does not have a menu button.

- Solar attenuated glass: How do I know I've actually got this glass? I asked my salesman and he referred to the order and said 'yes'. Whilst I believe I have it I can't definitively confirm I have. Any pointers?

- Why don't LR include a first aid kit and warning triangle as standard and neatly packed in an accessible place in the car? For the £45k price of the car, which is equivalent to my past Mercs, it would have been a small effort for a great deal PR/thanks.

Regards

Hi mpw

I'll be happy to gain some further information so that I can discuss this with you in further detail.

Can you please send me a private message with your full name, vehicle registration and e-mail address and I'll update you accordingly.

Thanks,
Nick

(04-04-2012 10:14pm)Mudi1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Nick,
I was told by my dealer 4 weeks ago that shadow chrome wheels were not available, so couldn't add them to my order, yet I have seen a new post of a member having ordered them since. What's the situation please? My car is to be built 4th May.

Hi Mudi1

I need to clarify the status of the Shadow Chrome wheels but I'm happy to do so.

Can you send me a private message with your full name, e-mail address and selling dealership so that I can look into this?

Kind Regards,
Nick
Hi Nick,

When I placed my order in November for an Evoque Coupe the dealer advised that LR were working on solving the slow moving seats and it should be resolved by the time my car is built. Has there been any progress with this issue, my car gets built on 4th May?

I know there are a few posts on this forum but nothing recent.

Many thanks,

Bernard
Hi Nick

Please contact me its urgent the mis fueling device on my range rover evoque failed and as a result the TD4 model ended up with petrol. How it this possible as when I collected my car the dealer said 'its impossible to fill up with the wrong fuel'.

My insurance company has advised that they will not help and advised me to take the matter up with the dealer/Land Rover as the mis –fuelling device/part may have had an inherent fault

Please contact me at gurps4u@hotmail.com to discuss my options.

I will be in the UK on 13th April and will be free to meet u at Land Rover UK offices.

FYI: The car was brought and registered in Australia on 07.03.12 from Southern Classis Cars, 188-194 Corrimal Street Wollongong NSW 2500, AUS. It only has 1300KM and is under a month old and on 04.04.12 the mis fueling device failed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Reference URL's