babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Hi Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Hi Everyone
Just wanted to introduce myself. Living in Croatia and finally break the dilema and two weeks a go ordered the evoque pure model 5 door 150 HP TD4 manual in mauritius blue color. What i can expect and what is your opinion regarding this model (please PM) Dealer in Croatia informed me that the car is going to be in production end of February next year and car shoul be in my garage May/June 2013 The waiting time is really long but i know it is worth to wait for such a great looking car.
(15-08-2011 03:50pm)Nick@LandRover Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself; I'm from the UK Land Rover Customer Relationship Centre. I hope you're all as excited about the Evoque as we are here!

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a private message or point me in the direction of a post and I'll see what I can do. If it's not something that I can answer I'll be able to find someone who can or point you in the right direction.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Regards

Nick

Hi Nick
If you could e-mail me with a private number perhaps we could talk.
YAMSTER
Nick has left her position, there is a Guy called Liam who has taken over, there is another post somewhere on this forum pointing this out.

See this.

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Land-Rover-CRC--6292
Hi guys,

Thought I would introduce myself.

Picking up my Firenze Red Dynamic Lux SD4 tomorrow so cant wait. I'm like a kid at Christmas.

I will put some pics up as soon as I can

Steve
Your gonna regret saying that Smile
Is there a reason?
Not that I can see, welcome and look forward to seeing your pics.
(19-09-2013 03:59pm)PhilSkill Wrote: [ -> ]Not that I can see, welcome and look forward to seeing your pics.

Thank you. I have been playing in it too much to take pictures. I will get them up asap lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Reference URL's