babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Hi Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Hi Jos,

Thanks for your message.

As I deal with the UK market I can't answer questions regarding to The Netherlands. If you can private message me your e-mail address and full name, I will arrange for someone to contact you to discuss.

Thanks

Nick
THX
pm just send !!!>>>>>

jos
Nick i sent you a pm a few days ago, can you have a look at it please.
(18-08-2011 12:39pm)BFGEvoqueMan Wrote: [ -> ]Great news guys, thanks for a hotline into LR to answer memebers questions.

FullFatTim, can we get this thread put at the top as a sticky as I am sure it will be well accessed in the near future?Idea
Cool! Welcome mate Very Happy
Hi Nick,

I have recently bought an Evoque SD4 Prestige. I will collect it at the dealer the day after tomorrow (Friday).
The car has been used by journalists in the Netherlands and according to the VIN number it has been build on the 23rd of June 2011.

I have read an article (How to build a Range Rover Evoque) and in this article was mentioned that production only commenced in July 2011. Now I am afraid that the dealer has sold me a pre-production model.
In this forum I have read also that the pre-production models should have been destroyed.

Can you tell me if this car, build on this date, is a pre-production model and if so, is it safe to drive? I am afraid I am might be buying a pig in a poke.
Confused
Hi Emiel,

Unfortunately I don't have access to Non UK data but I understand your concerns.

Please send me a private message with your full name, e-mail address, contact telephone number and selling dealership and I will arrange for someone to contact you to discuss your order.

Kind Regards,
Nick
(22-02-2012 12:53pm)Nick@LandRover Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Emiel,

Unfortunately I don't have access to Non UK data but I understand your concerns.

Please send me a private message with your full name, e-mail address, contact telephone number and selling dealership and I will arrange for someone to contact you to discuss your order.

Kind Regards,
Nick

Hi Nick,

Thank you so much for your help.

After I'd send you my contact details, Landrover Nederland called me to inform me about my car.

It is an early production model used by journalists, but not a car, which has to be destroyed. After the journalists used it, the car went back to the factory in the UK for inspection and implemented to the latest production requirements. The car is fully equivalent to the cars produced after the 1st of July 2011.

After the reassurance from Landrover Nederland, I have fully regained my confidence that this car will be a perfect Evoque in pristine condition. And I am more than happy to collect it from the dealer tomorrow.

See a of my car.
Very Happy

Kind regards,
Emiel.
Hi Emiel,

I'm glad that your confidence in your Evoque has been restored!

I can't wait to hear your feedback once you've collected your vehicle from the dealer!

Kind Regards,
Nick
Nick,

I would like to say a massive thanks for your help in ensuring I had a happy experience in collecting my car today.

Even with a last minute glitch with the computer not accepting the car tax details this was overcome to ensure that I left the dealership with my new pride and joy.

Without your help I would have been left dissapointed but your customer service was excellent.

I am now a happy new evoque owner.
(15-08-2011 03:50pm)Nick@LandRover Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself; I'm from the UK Land Rover Customer Relationship Centre. I hope you're all as excited about the Evoque as we are here!

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a private message or point me in the direction of a post and I'll see what I can do. If it's not something that I can answer I'll be able to find someone who can or point you in the right direction.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Regards

Nick

Hi nick
Is the hood for coupe and the 5door the same size. I'm looking to buy the coupe hood for my 5door if it is
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Reference URL's