babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Hi Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Hi tron515,

Thank you for your message.

I have requested further information about the USB devices which are compatible with the RRE system. As soon as I have received a response I will let you know.

In the meantime can you please send me a private message with your full name and e-mail address so that I can keep a log of this?

Kind Regards,
Nick

(20-08-2012 10:39am)tron515 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Nick,
Is LR able to provide any more information on USB devices working, recommended, maximum size etc, I see the manual recommends usb 2 mass storage devices eg usb memory sticks 192Kb lossless and video as MP4 Divx of various version I think 3-5.

best regards,
Hi Nick. is there any update on the following:
Handbrake not auto releasing when setting off in 2nd gear
Gear lever very stiff to move out of the 5th/6th plane
Thanks
Steve
(15-08-2011 03:50pm)Nick@LandRover Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself; I'm from the UK Land Rover Customer Relationship Centre. I hope you're all as excited about the Evoque as we are here!

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a private message or point me in the direction of a post and I'll see what I can do. If it's not something that I can answer I'll be able to find someone who can or point you in the right direction.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Regards

Nick

ok so my sunblind will open and close if i hold the button in either direction , but the problem i am having is that the one touch ( in either direction ) wont work . I recently had to disconnect my battery because of work I had done to it . is there a way to reset it like you can do to the windows ? Any help would be appreciated .... Its driving me crazy !!!

thanks
Jose
Hi RaRoE,

Thanks for taking the time to send me a message.

I'm sorry to hear of the concerns you're experiencing since disconnecting your battery. As I'm from the UK market I'm unable to advise you further at this time however please send me a PM with the details below and I will arrange for someone to contact you who can discuss this.

Full name:
Vehicle registration/VIN:
Contact details:
Dealership details:

Kind Regards,
Nick
(21-08-2012 07:59am)speary Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Nick. is there any update on the following:
Handbrake not auto releasing when setting off in 2nd gear
Gear lever very stiff to move out of the 5th/6th plane
Thanks
Steve

Hi Steve,

I can confirm that the Electronic Park Brake (EPB) will only release when the vehicle is in first gear as it takes into account a number of factors, which are as follows;

• Tilt Angle - from the inclination sensor in the EPB module
• Engine torque - from the ECM.
• Throttle pedal application - from the APP sensor.
• Clutch pedal releasing - from the clutch position sensor. (manual transmission vehicles)
• 1st or reverse gear selected - from the 1st and reverse gear switch (manual transmission vehicles).

With regards the gear lever, I would suggest that your vehicle is booked into a local franchised dealership so that they may review the usability of the gear lever and assess if there is a fault or adjustment required.
If you would like for me to discuss this with a dealership once a booking has been arranged please send me a private message with further details.

Kind Regards,
Nick
Hi Nick from CS landrover.

Are there some major problems delevering Evoques?
I ordered mine 20feb and it was expected mid July.
My dealer told me is is sceduled for production end of August.
Now today he informed me that the production is resceduled for end of September!!!!
So delevery of the car will be in 2nd half of October.
Is this possible that it takes that long to make a car and ship it to belgium?

Kind regards Rudy
Hi Rudy,

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced a delay in receiving your vehicle.

As I'm based in the UK I'm unable to comment on your order as I don't have the relevant information, however please send me a private message with the details below and I will arrange for someone to contact you accordingly.

Full name:
Contact details:
Selling dealership details:

Kind Regards,
Nick
Nick,

In a thread in the General section, I make the comment that the battery covers of the key fobs wear quickly because of the soft plastic and gloss surface finish. They look smart when new but are easily scratched in a pocket. At the moment, this piece of plastic is not available as a spare part - you need to buy a replacement fob which is expensive and because it allows you to unlock the car using the physical key, can only be ordered after ID and ownership checks.

I would be grateful if you can investigate whether these can be made available as a spare part. Thank you.
Hi Nick. I have had a Bad experience with your colleagues and my Dealership. Would you mind reading my letter of complaint here: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B702RV9...UJqVDMtR1U and let me know if there is anything more I can do? Thanks
(27-08-2012 07:59pm)mark_n Wrote: [ -> ]Nick,

In a thread in the General section, I make the comment that the battery covers of the key fobs wear quickly because of the soft plastic and gloss surface finish. They look smart when new but are easily scratched in a pocket. At the moment, this piece of plastic is not available as a spare part - you need to buy a replacement fob which is expensive and because it allows you to unlock the car using the physical key, can only be ordered after ID and ownership checks.

I would be grateful if you can investigate whether these can be made available as a spare part. Thank you.

Hi Mark,

I will pass on your feedback to the relevant department for their consideration. I don't believe there are any plans to change this at the moment, however if this changes I will be happy to let you know.

Kind Regards,
Nick

(27-08-2012 11:00pm)IvorRedOne Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Nick. I have had a Bad experience with your colleagues and my Dealership. Would you mind reading my letter of complaint here: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B702RV9...UJqVDMtR1U and let me know if there is anything more I can do? Thanks

Hi IvorRedOne,

Thank you for sharing your letter with me. Can you please send me a private message with your full name and contact details so that I can get in touch to discuss this with you accordingly?

Kind Regards,
Nick
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Reference URL's