babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: At Last!! Taking delivery tomorrow!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Although I have taken a cancelled order due to the delays and ended up with a Prestige when I ordered a Dynamic, it still has Adaptive Dynamics as an option so it's pretty much the best of both worlds!

I have asked the dealer to remove his sticker from the window so I can put my babyRR.com one in!

Just wanted to check from people who already have theirs how long handover should take and if there is anything specifically I should check before driving off into the sunset (or gloom...I'm getting it from Bradford!!)

Thanks in advance!

2tallVery Happy
Make sure you get a full tank of fuel. As per JLR policy.
Great news - peruse the vehicle handover thread on this wonderful forum:

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Vehicle-Handover

And you should be in good shape for your big day! Smile
Hope it all goes ok today. You lucky so and so.
Post some pics.
(26-11-2011 11:04am)mickydd Wrote: [ -> ]Hope it all goes ok today. You lucky so and so.
Post some pics.

when is yours due ? can't be far off now?
Took me a couple of hours with all the paperwork and going over the car. Had an A4 I was part- ex'ing as well so that took a bit of time. Have fun tomorrow? I took out the free 7 day land rover car insurance. Voyeur dealer should give you a code to type in so when you do it online, the cover gets sent directly to your dealer. Thins way they know you are insured and it speeds up the process. You can then sort your own cover out at home, or take the land rover option as they quote for a years cover as well. I was quoted £480 or £530 with/without no claims protection cover. Haven't checked with my own insurance yet as just paid extra £35 premium on my existing cover to take it too it's renewal date.
Wow! It's on my drive and sooooo happy! They had a small flaw in their plan in that they put no interest on the finance! Kept stum! Lol!
Asked why tank wasn't full and they said they only put £30 in. Told them it was jlr policy to fill it and they did! No champagne though like my friend got yesterday from Petrborough dealer!

Only problem now is the width as it doesn't fit round my drive!

Ooooops!!

Great garden ornament!
Great news. Ooooops about the drive, you will have to widen it now! I am just beginning to get excited now after delays mine is finally in build so I will get it sooooooooooon, can't wait now! Can any others confirm about the JLR policy of full tank of fuel as I would like to push for it?
Me too Caroline, ive ordered from same dealer and want to make sure they dont take us for a ride
Read the handover doc that has been posted elsewhere here for confirm of tank of gas
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's