Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
At Last!! Taking delivery tomorrow!!
DJ2Tall

Although I have taken a cancelled order due to the delays and ended up with a Prestige when I ordered a Dynamic, it still has Adaptive Dynamics as an option so it's pretty much the best of both worlds!

I have asked the dealer to remove his sticker from the window so I can put my babyRR.com one in!

Just wanted to check from people who already have theirs how long handover should take and if there is anything specifically I should check before driving off into the sunset (or gloom...I'm getting it from Bradford!!)

Thanks in advance!

2tallVery Happy
25-11-2011 09:25pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mickydd

RE: At Last!! Taking delivery tomorrow!!

Make sure you get a full tank of fuel. As per JLR policy.

Arrived 24th February. Dynamic 5 dr SD4, manual ,Firenze with Verve interior, 20" Sparkle
25-11-2011 09:55pm
Evoqess

Great news - peruse the vehicle handover thread on this wonderful forum:

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Vehicle-Handover

And you should be in good shape for your big day! Smile

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
25-11-2011 10:00pm
mickydd

Hope it all goes ok today. You lucky so and so.
Post some pics.

Arrived 24th February. Dynamic 5 dr SD4, manual ,Firenze with Verve interior, 20" Sparkle
26-11-2011 11:04am
defender_uk

(26-11-2011 11:04am)mickydd Wrote:  Hope it all goes ok today. You lucky so and so.
Post some pics.

when is yours due ? can't be far off now?

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
26-11-2011 12:01pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Craig_d1

Took me a couple of hours with all the paperwork and going over the car. Had an A4 I was part- ex'ing as well so that took a bit of time. Have fun tomorrow? I took out the free 7 day land rover car insurance. Voyeur dealer should give you a code to type in so when you do it online, the cover gets sent directly to your dealer. Thins way they know you are insured and it speeds up the process. You can then sort your own cover out at home, or take the land rover option as they quote for a years cover as well. I was quoted £480 or £530 with/without no claims protection cover. Haven't checked with my own insurance yet as just paid extra £35 premium on my existing cover to take it too it's renewal date.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2011 01:48pm by Craig_d1.)
26-11-2011 01:42pm
DJ2Tall

Wow! It's on my drive and sooooo happy! They had a small flaw in their plan in that they put no interest on the finance! Kept stum! Lol!
Asked why tank wasn't full and they said they only put £30 in. Told them it was jlr policy to fill it and they did! No champagne though like my friend got yesterday from Petrborough dealer!

Only problem now is the width as it doesn't fit round my drive!

Ooooops!!

Great garden ornament!
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2011 02:14am by DJ2Tall.)
27-11-2011 02:14am
caroline11000

Great news. Ooooops about the drive, you will have to widen it now! I am just beginning to get excited now after delays mine is finally in build so I will get it sooooooooooon, can't wait now! Can any others confirm about the JLR policy of full tank of fuel as I would like to push for it?

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
27-11-2011 04:02pm
DDX

Me too Caroline, ive ordered from same dealer and want to make sure they dont take us for a ride

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
27-11-2011 05:03pm
cjfp

Read the handover doc that has been posted elsewhere here for confirm of tank of gas

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
27-11-2011 05:06pm