Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
New thread to moan for all those who are fed up of the wait...
WB
WB

RE: New thread to moan for all those who are fed up of the wait...

(03-09-2012 05:09pm)Ian aka Frank Wrote:  We have 4 Pures with Tech pack on order (delivery requested for today)!! 3 were ordered in February then mine later in March 2012. Still no sign... maybe we should have gone for Dynamics!!!
Just to confirm though, these are to be on contract hire and not outright private purchases.. Sad

You should get in touch with LR Customer services - that's ridiculous - who's your dealer?
03-09-2012 05:13pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ian aka Frank

(03-09-2012 05:13pm)WB Wrote:  You should get in touch with LR Customer services - that's ridiculous - who's your dealer?

Problem is WB, we normally obtain our vehicles via a 'middle man' who deals with a company such as Ogilvie Fleet.. so I'm not sure whether short circuiting the order 'string' will have any effect...Big Cry
03-09-2012 05:52pm
ceebee

New thread to moan for all those who are fed up of the wait...

I sympathise with all those awaiting delivery, it's something that has to be put up with with the Evoque I'm afraid.

I suggest that (if you get the chance/voucher) you could do an experience day whilst you wait? It may seem cruel as it would likely make the wait seem longer, but once you see what they are capable of, then you would know for sure that the wait was worth it!

Waiting for: - 2015 SD4 Dynamic, LUX pack, Auto, 5 door. Mauritius Blue. Santorini Roof........spare wheel.
03-09-2012 05:59pm
LonnyGer

(03-09-2012 05:59pm)ceebee Wrote:  I sympathise with all those awaiting delivery, it's something that has to be put up with with the Evoque I'm afraid.

I suggest that (if you get the chance/voucher) you could do an experience day whilst you wait? It may seem cruel as it would likely make the wait seem longer, but once you see what they are capable of, then you would know for sure that the wait was worth it!

Oh, how I would wish to do an experience day, but this would only make sense for me if I would be in the uk for a couple of days. This isn't realistic because we have so much to do in our company that I won't get some days off Confused.

Anyway next summer I want to visit the big car museum near Southampton (forgot about the name), we will start with qm2 from the harbour for a 30day cruise, hopefully the car will be here by that time.Laughing

Ordered: 04.07.12
Build Date: 30.10.12
Day of collection: 28.11.12 ( the wait is almost overVery Happy)

Car Spec: 5d,OG,dynamic,Black Roof, fully loaded
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2012 06:38pm by LonnyGer.)
03-09-2012 06:37pm
Bjorntje_be

7 months .Banging Head.. but now counting.... more than 20 days to come....Yawn

ED4 5dr Pure Fuji white with tech pack/fog lights/privacy glass/tow bar ; order 24/02 / expected summer 2012 / delivered 18 sept 2012
05-09-2012 04:04pm
jojosr

Hehe, same here, built 22.8.!!! On the way to me....in ten days comes my baby home Smile

Ordered: 2.3.2012:
RRE Prestige SD4 AT, Barolo Black, Spirit/Macassar/Ivory/Espresso Oxford Leather Interiour, Black Pano roof, Privacy Glass, AUX Heating, Heated seats and Wheel, Tech pack.
Delivered: 19.9.2012
[Image: 151832.png]
05-09-2012 05:19pm
Zesty314

Just been told delivery now pushed back to late November Sad

Delivered Nov 12: 5 door Pure SD4 Auto, OG with black contrast roof, almond/espresso interior, 20 inch black style 6 wheels, fogs and privacy....oh and a real spare.
05-09-2012 09:33pm
Ian aka Frank

(05-09-2012 09:33pm)Zesty314 Wrote:  Just been told delivery now pushed back to late November Sad

Welcome to my club!! Sad
06-09-2012 12:59pm
BRO-T

Permission to vent people please!!

I've now endured the 6 month wait for delivery of my Evoque pure. It really was a challenge, so frustrating.

But now my car is built (24/0Cool but expected at the dealer on the 12/09. Some sort of hold up with a missing part at the factory!!

I just want my car and to experience everything that all the other users are bragging about!!!
06-09-2012 01:29pm
Evo-king

(03-09-2012 06:37pm)LonnyGer Wrote:  Oh, how I would wish to do an experience day, but this would only make sense for me if I would be in the uk for a couple of days. This isn't realistic because we have so much to do in our company that I won't get some days off Confused.

Anyway next summer I want to visit the big car museum near Southampton (forgot about the name), we will start with qm2 from the harbour for a 30day cruise, hopefully the car will be here by that time.Laughing

Lonny, I think you mean Beaulieu.

As far as a LRE visit is concerned, why don't you have a look on the LRE website for availabilty

http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/rr/experi.../overview/

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
06-09-2012 07:49pm