babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Xenons on pure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Got text from dealer today that Xenons will be fitted to my Pure, as the xenons are back on the price list as an option in the December price guide, so thats a leap forward, just hope we get a big leap in delivery dates
Saw a Pure on Halogens today - and it's a big no thank you from me - they just don't have that pizazz without the led signature lights.
(19-12-2011 05:45pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Saw a Pure on Halogens today - and it's a big no thank you from me - they just don't have that pizazz without the led signature lights.

Exactly - sorry for anyone who ordered a car without Xenons but for me this really makes the car.
Collected my Pure today: ordered in Aug, and it had Zenons as ordered.
Definately agree the xenons have that wow factor and just add that something special to a fantastic piece of kit. All I can say to all Evogue owners have a little smile to yourself, when you get into your own Baby RRVery HappyVery Happy
+1.
To be honest, they should standard fitting, it is a Range Rover after all, and it is part of the design package.
So why doesnt the halogen option have the signature DRLs anyway since they are actually seperate led's to the headlight?

I find it funny how 'off' is brighter than side lights on the switch, as the signature lights are dimmer in sidelight setting than DRL mode when switched off. I think the Auto mode puts the headlights on too early just takes the shadow of a building and they're on.
(19-12-2011 06:01pm)xxxx5 Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly - sorry for anyone who ordered a car without Xenons but for me this really makes the car.

That would be me - in my case the xenons were part of a larger package costing $8000 - for what you say makes the car.
You probably mean the DRLs do you (bling)?
I can assure you that you will never actually see your xenons/DRLs when you are actually driving unless you have rather large mirrors in your environs! Rolling Eyes
To me the DRLs are about as enticing as a new set of Xmas lights. I hope you weren't talked into spending a ridiculous premium for some LEDs that are little more than personal taste!

And if that comes across sounding mildly bitter well I might get that way if you insult my Signature LED free Evoque Wink
(20-12-2011 07:29am)Evoqess Wrote: [ -> ]That would be me - in my case the xenons were part of a larger package costing $8000 - for what you say makes the car.
You probably mean the DRLs do you (bling)?
I can assure you that you will never actually see your xenons/DRLs when you are actually driving unless you have rather large mirrors in your environs! Rolling Eyes
To me the DRLs are about as enticing as a new set of Xmas lights. I hope you weren't talked into spending a ridiculous premium for some LEDs that are little more than personal taste!

And if that comes across sounding mildly bitter well I might get that way if you insult my Signature LED free Evoque Wink

+1 Evoquess
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's