babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Xenons on pure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I had ordered xenons, then got told i could not have then, not ideal but was not going to loose any sleep over it, the xenons are nice at night, def brighter than standard halogen and the signature leds look nice (at the moment), this might look a bit too bling if the fashion for led's changes, but for the time being add to the unique look of the car.

my dealer called me a few weeks back to say LR were allowing xenons on my pure if i wanted them (he was loading the order and the option had returned in the system). I decided to add them back on, , as i said, i was not loosing sleep over not having them, but they are def a nice addition, and i think most people see them as a feature of the car come to resale
that's good news, that was my only regret about opting for a pure, what is the pricing of the xenon option?
I am so glad I could have xenons on my pure, I do think the signature lights are part of the design statement and look really cool & are a much brighter light than halogens. Think I paid £710 for mine but prices may have changed.
(19-12-2011 05:45pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Saw a Pure on Halogens today - and it's a big no thank you from me - they just don't have that pizazz without the led signature lights.

Can someone show me a picture of the led signature lights that we dont get if we dont order the Xenons?
http://babyrr.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=362

I'm afraid they don't look anywhere near as nice as the xenons
(20-12-2011 10:43am)caroline11000 Wrote: [ -> ]http://babyrr.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=362

I'm afraid they don't look anywhere near as nice as the xenons

Have to agree it just stands out more with xenons Smile
I was gutted when i ordered my Pure and was told the Xenons weren't available.
3 months later and I'm not fussed at all - £710 could be better spent.
I have Xenons on my 5 series and yes they look great but its not worth the money in my opinion
i was told 2 days ago they are still £710. i think in terms of overall lighting performance there is not a huge amount in it, but i had a feeling that come resale most people will expect the signature led's as they are standard on prestige and dynamic, and most people are taking them on pure... maybe the pures without Xenon will be worth more due to their rarity ! Smile
They are not going to add £710 of value to a second hand car.
Nothing is ever going to add value to the car when you sell it.

It's just signature evoque and is something makes the car better...

And that's why 99% of people will put it on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's