Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3 Average
Welcome to babyRR.com!
Daigriff

RE: Welcome to babyRR.com!

(27-09-2012 09:28pm)johnball Wrote:  Hi all

lookin forward to collecting ed4 prestige coupe in firenza red with style 3 alloys ,powder coated in black tomorrow.Also likely to take service pack for 5 years which adds another £1945 to the invoice.Has anyone taken the service pack and is it worthwhile?

To me that sounds a bit expensive for a service deal. Search for servicing and there is a long thread on this subject.
Welcome to the forum btw.

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
01-10-2012 11:10am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
slimer

Hi everybody, I'm italian boy that want to share with you the passion for Evoque. I'm a member of Evoque italian forum, I have a Td4 manual Baltic Blue bought in August and I'm very happy for the choice.
I'm a journalist for alVolante.it, a italian car magazine and I need to learn english language for my job. So, I'm like to partecipate in this forum for learn english. I'm sorry for mistake and please correct me!!!!
Ta ta for now...
20-11-2012 12:48pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Slimer, welcome to the forum - we have l;ots of good teachers of English on here...........

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
20-11-2012 02:38pm
James @ Grange Barnet LR
Site Sponsor

Hi all,

I'm a returning member of the forum having been a contributor for one of the forums sponsors since 2006. It's good to be back in the fold and I look forward to exchanging info, ideas, opinions and banter as a 'private' member for the short term.

Let the fun commence! Whistle

James Thumbs Up
22-11-2012 09:01pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Welcome back James

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
22-11-2012 09:20pm
MarkLondon

Hi all,

I’ve been browsing the forum for a few months now and eventually decided to join. Smile

I ordered my Evoque at the end of September and was told to expect a wait until March for delivery, however I was given the obligatory half day experience to keep me happy, and I did it in an Evoque at Luton and had a great time.

Yesterday, I had a call from my dealer telling me that due to LR increasing production, I will now be getting my car in January. Pleased….You Bet Laughing

Anyway, It’s a Prestige SD4 Manual in Fuji White with Pano roof. Interior is Cirrus/Lunar and Satin Brushed Aluminium. I think I also added nearly all of the options….

Can’t wait.

Mark

Arrived Jan 2013 from Hadley Green Arrow Prestige SD4 Manual, Fuji White, Pan Roof, Cirrus/Lunar, Aluminium, Ivory Headliner, A/D, Privacy, Lux Pack, Xenons etc
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2012 10:01pm by MarkLondon.)
06-12-2012 10:00pm
Evo-king

Happy days Mark.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
07-12-2012 09:53pm
Madrunner

Evening all - newbie here come over from the Disco3 site.

The D3 goes at the end of this month and a week later arrives a new Evoque Pure SD4, Tech Pack, glass roof, front fogs and privacy glass in santorini black.

The Disco has been epic but now the caravan has gone I've no need for such a big car.

Had some great test drives in both manual and auto versions and opted for the auto.

Cannot wait !

Looking forward to getting stuck into the site.

Cheers all Dave
17-01-2013 08:23pm
doug

(17-01-2013 08:23pm)Madrunner Wrote:  Evening all - newbie here come over from the Disco3 site.

The D3 goes at the end of this month and a week later arrives a new Evoque Pure SD4, Tech Pack, glass roof, front fogs and privacy glass in santorini black.

The Disco has been epic but now the caravan has gone I've no need for such a big car.

Had some great test drives in both manual and auto versions and opted for the auto.

Cannot wait !

Looking forward to getting stuck into the site.

Cheers all Dave

Welcome Dave,
I all so come from a D3. I do miss the size of the Disco, but love the RRE more Very Happy

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
17-01-2013 09:16pm
Madrunner

Cheers Doug . Good to hear of another ex D3 owner.

I know I'll miss the D3 but the road manners if the RRE is in a different class.

How long have you owned the baby Rangie ?
17-01-2013 09:23pm