Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3 Average
Welcome to babyRR.com!
doug

RE: Welcome to babyRR.com!

Dave,
Had the RRE for just over a year now, with no problems apart from some miss alined window trim which was soon fixed when it went in for it's first service.

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
17-01-2013 09:31pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SG

Hello All!

I have been reading this forum with interest for several months now, so I thought since my Evoque is arriving in 3 weeks, I should finally sign up!

I'm originally from the UK, however I now reside in Switzerland. I'm 23 and I have recently (early November) ordered my first 'luxury' car, a Dynamic Si4 Automatic (4WD) 2.0 Litre Petrol Engine (240hp) Black exterior and Black interior Style 6 alloys, with pretty much every option other than the Sun absorbing glass and the auto headlight on/off.

Can't wait for it to arrive!
31-01-2013 09:15pm
MarkLondon

SG, waiting is the hardest part, but you'll enjoy it when it finally arrives Very Happy

Arrived Jan 2013 from Hadley Green Arrow Prestige SD4 Manual, Fuji White, Pan Roof, Cirrus/Lunar, Aluminium, Ivory Headliner, A/D, Privacy, Lux Pack, Xenons etc
31-01-2013 09:19pm
SG

(31-01-2013 09:19pm)MarkLondon Wrote:  SG, waiting is the hardest part, but you'll enjoy it when it finally arrives Very Happy

The wait has been killing me!! How did you occupy yourself? Every single youtube video has probably been watched several times, and with all this recent snow the Alps here are packed with snow and I cannot wait to get my Evoque straight into it! Excited would be an understatement.
31-01-2013 09:23pm
MarkLondon

Yes, I went through YouTube, as well as this and another very good Evoque forum.

I was lucky enough to get mine just as the snow really hit here and wasn't disappointed at all in how it performed.
You never know, you might get it early!

Arrived Jan 2013 from Hadley Green Arrow Prestige SD4 Manual, Fuji White, Pan Roof, Cirrus/Lunar, Aluminium, Ivory Headliner, A/D, Privacy, Lux Pack, Xenons etc
31-01-2013 09:26pm
Rlagani

Has anyone found the petrol version to be underpowered? I'm ordering today and was definite about the petrol version, but have been put off by some comments. HELP!
04-02-2013 01:29pm
ubartosz

Hi All,
I've been browsing the forum for a while now, but since recently I picked up a black Dynamic SD4, I decided to sign up as well.
Cheers,
Bart
05-02-2013 11:12am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Welcome aboard all the new members. Plenty of information here to help you pass away the weeks waiting. It's good to see another member of one of Martins other forums joining the fold too

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2013 03:27pm by XFullFatTim.)
05-02-2013 03:26pm
Dan231
Banned

Thank you for welcoming admin Very Happy
Hey guys..
I just wanna ask.. where do i edit my profile information ??Very Happy i want to upload my profile picture but doesn't know where to click.. can anyone tell me?
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2013 06:40am by Dan231.)
06-02-2013 06:37am
CT welsh

Thought I would drop by and say hi, picking up my new Evoque next Wednesday, ordered it Tuesday gone, chopped in my freelander 2 TD4 XS, wasn't quite the spec I wanted, but couldn't wait till end of April. 8 days seemed a better option. Not usually fussed about a new car, but quite looking forward to this one
08-02-2013 10:20pm