Colima Lime
Firenze Red
Galway Green
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.83 Average
Poll: Which colour have you gone for?
Mudi1

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for?

Havana with black contrast roof - I know I have taken a risk, but us girls like to live a little sometimes.

I went for Havana as I intend to have the car as is usual practice, for quite a few years, and so I think the colour whilst not in fashion, will also be not out of it either. ( I may have had Stornaway though, had it been available).

If anyone has a pic of this combination I would appreciate a view of it. Mine (begrudgingly - Ours) will be built next Friday 4th May. Yippee!
23-04-2012 11:40pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MartinP

Looks like Friday the 4th is Havana day Mudi as yours, Swabes and mine are being built at the same time!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
24-04-2012 05:58am
Kimv

(24-04-2012 05:58am)MartinP Wrote:  Looks like Friday the 4th is Havana day Mudi as yours, Swabes and mine are being built at the same time!

It is also Santorini Black day... Mine will be build on the 4th of May as well!

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Tech Pack, Santorini Black, Verve Interior with Ebony headlining, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating Glass, Style 7 Alloys, Adaptive Dynamics.
24-04-2012 02:40pm
Mudi1

Wahoo, let's hope all of us including KimV get a faster delivery as I have read here somewhere that we should all now get. (letter from LR to all Evogue dealers...)
24-04-2012 10:52pm
BigFoot

Need to add Havana to this list.
(23-04-2012 11:40pm)Mudi1 Wrote:  Havana with black contrast roof - I know I have taken a risk, but us girls like to live a little sometimes.

I went for Havana as I intend to have the car as is usual practice, for quite a few years, and so I think the colour whilst not in fashion, will also be not out of it either. ( I may have had Stornaway though, had it been available).

If anyone has a pic of this combination I would appreciate a view of it. Mine (begrudgingly - Ours) will be built next Friday 4th May. Yippee!

A Havana was coming on order, but I saw the Orkney Grey with 20" black chrome Jaguar wheels and slightly wider tires and could not resist. I look forward to seeing pictures!!
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2012 03:12am by BigFoot.)
25-04-2012 03:10am
gibbyd

Poll: Which colour have you gone for?

[Image: 5c28fec4-aa57-b459.jpg]Orkney Grey for me [Image: 5c28fec4-a9be-7006.jpg]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 25-04-2012 08:40am by gibbyd.)
25-04-2012 08:36am
Griff449

No Baltic Blue.....

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
28-04-2012 10:20am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
QUEEVO

Baltic Blue... Smile

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
02-05-2012 07:11am
BigFoot

(25-04-2012 08:36am)gibbyd Wrote:  [Image: 5c28fec4-aa57-b459.jpg]Orkney Grey for me [Image: 5c28fec4-a9be-7006.jpg]

Nice pics gbbyd!!

(23-04-2012 11:40pm)Mudi1 Wrote:  Havana with black contrast roof - I know I have taken a risk, but us girls like to live a little sometimes.

Saw a Havana Evoque at the dealer Dublin last week. AWESOME color!! The dealer told me they have not been able to make many Havanas because the special gold flecks in the paint were provided from a place in Japan about 20K from the reactor that failed during the earthquake. Not only will your color be rare, it might even glow in the dark. Smile.

As an aside, I was in Japan, headed for the airport when the earthquake hit. Traffic was completely stopped for four hours. I was lucky as I caught a bus from downtown Tokyo instead of a train. The train was stuck underground overnight. No traffic allowed out of the airport by the time I arrived, and no flights. The well organized safety and security team did an amazing job handling so many stranded people. I was given an emergency sleeping bag by a perfect stranger who had an extra and crashed on the floor in a corner with a power outlet where I was able to get in touch with people in the US via text that were able to book me on one of the few flights out the next day.

Well, enough of that. I am SURE those who ordered Havana will be very pleased.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2012 07:52pm by BigFoot.)
02-05-2012 07:36pm
benzina

Bump for the newbie's. Keep those votes coming. Cheers Thumbs Up

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
10-05-2012 02:36am