babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+---- Forum: Polls (/Forum-Polls)
+---- Thread: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? (/Thread-Poll-Which-colour-have-you-gone-for)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - LRX - 23-04-2011 06:24pm

I think white will easily be the most popular, followed by Firenze Red, because these are the publicity colours Range Rover chose. But I'd be interested to see what colour people have gone for/would go for.

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - cjfp - 23-04-2011 09:58pm

order in but can't confirm colour until after Evoque Live.

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - LRX - 23-04-2011 10:37pm

(23-04-2011 09:58pm)cjfp Wrote:  order in but can't confirm colour until after Evoque Live.

Why's that? Are you able to change your order even though it's already placed?

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - cjfp - 23-04-2011 10:43pm

yes - there was always a period in which to make small tweaksb but given the colour problems they have got to let me change my mind, so as long as i choose a colour that is available for the first cars then i will still get my car in the first batch in october.

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - griff - 24-04-2011 06:06am

Ipanema Sand with a black roof for me. I think this is the colour of the car used in the Welsh Road report. Better that Silver, Black or White imho.
Cheers

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - bluebear - 24-04-2011 07:01am

White for me. I did worry that it would become a bit of a 'cliche' colour but after a lot of thought I have decided to go for it simply because I think it looks fantastic! Looking forward to seeing it in the metal at Evoque Live in Manchester. My only issue is whether to go for the bench seats or individual seats in the coupe.

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - Kermit - 24-04-2011 10:06am

(24-04-2011 06:06am)griff Wrote:  Ipanema Sand with a black roof for me. I think this is the colour of the car used in the Welsh Road report.

In this Welsh Autocar test the vehicle colour looks like Indus Silver to my eyes.

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - MAC - 24-04-2011 10:18am

Hi all, just confirmed our order this week. Gone for Indus Silver, but may change once we have seen cars at Evoque Live in Manchester.

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - cjfp - 24-04-2011 10:33am

(24-04-2011 10:06am)Kermit Wrote:  
(24-04-2011 06:06am)griff Wrote:  Ipanema Sand with a black roof for me. I think this is the colour of the car used in the Welsh Road report.

In this Welsh Autocar test the vehicle colour looks like Indus Silver to my eyes.

The Congestion Charge website describes this registration as 'Gold' so it is more likely to be Ipanema than Indus.

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - griff - 25-04-2011 08:44am

(24-04-2011 10:33am)cjfp Wrote:  
(24-04-2011 10:06am)Kermit Wrote:  

The Congestion Charge website describes this registration as 'Gold' so it is more likely to be Ipanema than Indus.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/lifestyle/motors/3419797/Range-Rover-Evoque-ative.html
This is the one i meant. Looks like Ipanema sand to me.