Firenze Red
Galway Green
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.83 Average
Poll: Which colour have you gone for?
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for?

Congratulations Seb, nice choice of spec!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
11-08-2011 01:11pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blackseries

(08-08-2011 10:12am)FullFatTim Wrote:  The dealer I use in west London also says the same - 75-80% of sales are Black, then Stornoway then White - they only ever order Black or Stornoway or white as demo cars as they sell themselves.
I did the Home of the Legend day out a few years back and the staff there reckoned 75% of all RRS's produced have been Black in one shade or another!

I think the RRE will be different.

You can see from our poll that a lot of cars will be White and Red......

Re Black cars TBH I can't see a lot of people going for light interiors ( I could be wrong) .... therefore that leaves a Black car with a Black interior .... which doesn't really do the car justice IMO.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
11-08-2011 02:03pm
DDX

In the past couple of days I've seen evoques in almost all the colours and it looks fantastic in every single one of them, even the lime green!

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
11-08-2011 05:06pm
Daigriff

can we combine barolo and santorini and havana with sumatra please mods?

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
24-09-2011 05:49pm
Spiderman

A black RR product is stately in appearance, you don't need to have a solid black interior with those or the RRE as there are plenty of options to chose from, my Evoque is a 5 door Dynamic in Sumatra Black with a Black and Perforated Pimento Red interior with double red stitching and it looks beautiful with the black of the car, if you prefer restrained you could opt for the classy Pursuit Option (Black/Dark Grey with Perforated Ivory & double ivory stitching)....far better & a nicer place to sit in than plain black IMHO.

Quit work - Get some stuff - Go somewhere - Have some fun
24-09-2011 11:56pm
benzina

Bump for the newbie's. Cheers.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
11-10-2011 02:57am
mark_n

Amazing proportion of white cars, made all the more surprising since a metallic colour is a no cost option with Prestige cars. It will be interesting to see if white falls out of favour before it's resale time, I can imagine seas of white used cars in much the same way you see silver cars now.

I'm obviously banking on silver becoming the must-have colour again by the time the 300 bhp version arrives...

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2011 08:57am by mark_n.)
11-10-2011 08:55am
simonc

I've currently got Orkney Grey on my spec with the dealer but I'm considering changing it to Mauritius Blue if I'm feeling brave enough (only seen a couple of pictures so far so bit difficult to judge). I will be checking with my dealer to see if it will affect delivery date, but as it is yet to be formally entered on the LR system I don't envisage it being a problem - I think Mauritius Blue can be ordered from November, which from what I can gather is when my order is likely to be put on the system.

Dynamic Si4 5dr Orkney Grey, Black Pano, Vortex + Ebony, Keyless Entry, Spare Wheel
Collected 12th March 2012
11-10-2011 11:13am
Daigriff

I saw a picture on here of mauritius blue and it looked stunning. That was a showroom picture under artificial lights, not sure how it would look in daylight.

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
11-10-2011 11:42am
pureevoque

Berlin2011 posted this picture of one outdoors...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=259]

I'm tempted with this colour too, put unsure how it'll look on pure \ prestige models with the black trim?

ed4 Pure 5 Dr, Fuji, Xenons, Front Fogs, Power mirrors & tailgate, 20" Style 6. Ordered 290611 Delivered 090312
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2011 12:30pm by pureevoque.)
11-10-2011 12:29pm