Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MY 2013
J77

RE: MY 2013

(08-02-2012 04:54pm)WorldTraveler Wrote:  Reduced Delay when ordering a new vehicle Smile

Rolling with Laughter

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
08-02-2012 05:29pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Troy

(08-02-2012 12:37pm)PAT Wrote:  Remove the safety messages from the sun visors!

H&S reasons will prevent that I'm sure but it's my biggest bugbear.
And perhaps too big an update but add electric height adjustment to the passenger seat as standard.

+1
09-02-2012 05:16pm
FFRR

It's an interesting point re: safety messages. AFAIK, the D4 and the RRS have these too but the FFRR has none!
09-02-2012 06:16pm
ami_evo

I'd like to see some more interior color options. For the Prestige at the moment 3 out of the 5 options are almost the same, very very light. Some more intermediate options would be very nice. I for one would love an interior color for the Prestige that is similar to the Pure version's Almond.
02-03-2012 06:18am
DefLeppard

(02-03-2012 06:18am)ami_evo Wrote:  I'd like to see some more interior color options. For the Prestige at the moment 3 out of the 5 options are almost the same, very very light. Some more intermediate options would be very nice. I for one would love an interior color for the Prestige that is similar to the Pure version's Almond.
+1

Also, a real grey would be nice - e.g. medium grey, not the cirrus (might as well call it white!) grey we currently have.

A Mauritius would look lovely with a mid level grey interior.

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2012 06:31am by DefLeppard.)
02-03-2012 06:30am
chiggy

1.Some handle bars above the passengers seats for the passengers to hold (near the lights) in the roof-lining. Surprised the car doesn't come with them or maybe its just the panoramic roof cars that don't.

2. It would be nice if we could also put on like a "dynamic kit" that gives Pure's an exterior dynamic look - but not the inside.

3. More standard options like xenons (a Hyundai/Honda come with standard xenons...c'mon!), rear seat vents, puddle lamps (don't all bmw's have puddle lamps under the door handles? surely can't be an expensive standard), leather trim (basic pure's don't get full leather from what I know) and also the 8 inch touch screen as standard (this may be standard in European countries but its not standard here in Australia).

4. A 300BHP engine... rather than a convertible.... preferably an "Autobiography" with personalisable sill plates, stitching etc.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
02-03-2012 06:36am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Chiggy, I was surprised yesterday to be told that there is a limited facility to custom build Evoques to private order, similar to the original idea of Autobiography and the Special Vehicles operation. I am seriously interested in this as I would like a Dynamic Lux Plus with a light interior and Tan upholstery (almost a Spirit Prestige interior)

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
02-03-2012 07:58am
chiggy

I'd be interested in getting a car where you can personalise the illuminated sill plates, where you can personalise the headrests to even include your initials if you wanted.

BMW Individual, Audi Exclusive all offer these kinds of options and imagine if we had the options of colours and trims like you get on a ferrari/aston/lamborghini. Everything from the rooflining to the piping on the outside of carpet mats.

It would be expensive and there's no doubt LR Australia would never even think of offering it here even if it was available in the UK. But I seriously think there would be a bit of a niche market for it especially for an SUV like the Vogue or Sport if not the Evoque.

However I understand that the Evoque is very different already and LR would be all about getting the mass numbers of evoques produced rather than offering individuality and personalisation to such a detailed extent especially so early in its life. Would be great though wouldn't it! Not sure how many would be interested though I guess that's one of the main concerns.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
02-03-2012 08:12am
Westy

For me after 3 weeks and 3100 miles I would like some more storage areas, perhaps under front seats like vag cars, an auto hold function option that automatically applies the handbrake, again like the audi and BMW, ( covers both manual and auto) an improved Bluetooth system so you can have a speed dial of your popular numbers as well as a function that can manage a call waiting call coming in, at the moment I have to do this on the phone manually. The cruise control speed alert could be added again like the BMW and Mercedes to limit your speed, I like the visual icon and the sound but a hold on the speed would be good especially as the car is so quite I find my speed on the motorway creeping up all the time.

The ambient lighting could also be improved, like the mini system near to the seat belt anchor in the pillar that spreads a nice glow higher up in the cabin, little things.

These are little improvements that will make a great car even better

Build and colour options are already impressive, build quality so far has been very good. And last but not least a double clutch or co2 efficient auto gearbox, Audi and BMW can do this so can we.

My first LR product and happy so far

Got a trip to the dealers for some little issues next week, fingers crossed

One of the happy owners, ordered June 2011, delivered Wednesday 8th February 2012, now 97000 miles. Scorpions lasted 78'000 miles.

Pure TD4 5 door, fuji white, ebony interior, Pan roof, Front fogs, spare wheel, privacy glass, towbar and black roofrails.

Cars got to go back to company March 25th 2015 Sad
02-03-2012 11:59am
benzina

The exterior mirrors are just too big,and need at least a quarter of the height taken off the top, as they really do obstruct drivers side curbs on turning corners.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2012 12:21pm by benzina.)
02-03-2012 12:21pm