Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HAVANA
Leomax
Unregistered

RE: HAVANA

Hi Martin,

My HAVANA BRR is allready arrived to dealler in St.Petersburg ,but unfortunally I am traveling off home
I will place some pics later
22-02-2012 11:35am
Quote this message in a reply
chiggy

Can't wait to see it Leomax!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
22-02-2012 12:12pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MartinP

Thanks Leomax......looking forward to seeing the pictures shortly.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
22-02-2012 01:22pm
swabes

Havana Pictures taken today on this link:
http://sdrv.ms/y4yRd6

The link above takes you to a load of photos taken today - straight out of the camera - all I've done is blur the number plate.
It wasnt too bright in the show room so I had to push the ASA which has made some a bit grainy - but look what happened when I used a flash gun - the car almost turnes a bluey-grey!!!

To summarize - in the showroon the car looked absolutely fantastic! It seemed to turn from Grey to bronze/brown as the light caught it from different angles. I suspect that in an overcast UK will will usually look dark grey - but when the sun comes out - its going to be fantastic!

Ordered 5-2-12 - Collected 23-5-2012
5 door Prestige SD4 Lux in Havana/Ambiance, AD, S6 wheels, Spare wheel
Current: FL Sport, 2 Fiat 500s, MX-5
[Image: 130338.png]
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2012 06:55pm by XFullFatTim.)
22-02-2012 05:21pm
MartinP

Thanks Swabes, really appreciate that. The pictures look very good and I am happy with the choice I made. Just got to count down the days now.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
22-02-2012 06:02pm
LDT

That is a lovely colour, unusual and really suits the car. Great pics.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
22-02-2012 06:13pm
swabes

(22-02-2012 06:02pm)MartinP Wrote:  Thanks Swabes, really appreciate that. The pictures look very good and I am happy with the choice I made. Just got to count down the days now.

You and me both Martin! I headed in thinking that I may be changing my order to Barolo - but seeing Havana for real was well worth the trip. The dealer pics must have been taken with flash to get those results. I guess if you are standing with the sun behind you, you will have a grey car - but in the lights in the showroom the bronze flake and the brown really shone through.

I've never seen a finish like it before - maybe its a more subtle variation on the mad pearlescent colours TVR used to use!

Ordered 5-2-12 - Collected 23-5-2012
5 door Prestige SD4 Lux in Havana/Ambiance, AD, S6 wheels, Spare wheel
Current: FL Sport, 2 Fiat 500s, MX-5
[Image: 130338.png]
22-02-2012 06:28pm
MartinP

It was my intention to try to choose a colour that was not the norm and it looks like that has been achieved. I am still working on a cunning plan to get over to Welwyn to see the one in the dealers over there. Obsession, what obsession?

22-02-2012 07:44pm
Daigriff

Yes it does look really different but deffo suits the evoque. You can see how different it is from a black car in the shots with the freelander(?) in the background.

Great choice.

BTW even though I have gone for ablack it does seem to stay much cleaner than I had expected. The premium metallic has been protected but it looks fantastic all the time and so easy to keep clean. Not sure if having the premium metallic helps but I'm now justifying the choice and extra cost to my self even more nowSmile

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2012 09:10pm by Daigriff.)
22-02-2012 09:09pm
MartinP

Cheers Dai. I am encouraged by your comments that yours appears to stay cleaner as I am not the greatest car washer in the world and if the premium metallic requires less maintenance it will be money well spent.

22-02-2012 09:20pm