Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Range Rover Evoque Configurator
PhilSkill

RE: Range Rover Evoque Configurator

Had a little play.
Interesting,

Not sure on the ease of some of the option selection, e.g. Electric tailgate is a long way right on a list you have to scroll through images 1 by 1.

A few Issues: Dynamic Manual SD4 selected

Defaults to Style 4 wheels.
Style 5 19" Wheels appear as Style 3 on the car Image.
Style 1 17" appear as Style 14 on the car Image

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
13-12-2013 03:10pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eddkawasaki

try to make a santorini black 5 door dynamic it boes brown!

SD4 Dynamic Lux, 5 Door, Firenze Red, Ebony Interior, Black headlining, Black Contrast Panoramic Roof, Aeroflip Spoiler, Privacy glass, Heated steering wheel, Adaptive Xenons, TPMS & Spare wheel
Order Date: 14th May 2012
Build date: approx 5th Oct 2012
Delivery Date: Should be 22nd Oct
Actual delivery: 31st Oct

[Image: 151436.png]
13-12-2013 03:19pm
buckiebabyrr

Nice to finally see what my car will look like as it was abit of a blind order not easy trying to visualize it in your head.
Paul

Car history so far......
2005 Vauxhall corsa sxi
2007 Vauxhall corsa vxr
2008 Vauxhall astra nurbergring vxr
2013 Ford focus st3
2014 Cool - MY2014 9 speed auto,Si4 engine,Dynamic,Fuji white,Santorini roof,Black design pack,Heated steering wheel,Lunar/ivory interior,Privacy glass
14-12-2013 09:12pm
fam1x

Is it me or dont the publish prices on this any more Sad

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
20-12-2013 09:54am
MarkA_

(20-12-2013 09:54am)fam1x Wrote:  Is it me or dont the publish prices on this any more Sad

The link is to the global configurator which doesn't contain country specific adaptations or prices.

Localised configurators are due in the new year I think.

Now: MY14 Dynamic Mauritius Blue/Contrast Pano, IP, BP, PIP, Powered Tailgate, IncontrolR+S, etc.
History: '08 BMW 123d MSport Coupe, '01 Mini Cooper, '91 BMW 316i, '96 Mitsubishi FTO, '96 Mazda 323, '88 Holden Camira
20-12-2013 07:21pm
JB13

It's great to see some of the new 2014 options however I don't find the new configuration lay as friendly as the old.
21-12-2013 05:50pm
cardiffevoque

I had a play too and at the risk of sounding negative the configurator is rather low rent. Not what I would expect from Land Rover. I know it's a global configurator to suit all markets but it comes across as clumsy and rather low tech. I hope the country specific one works out to be more 'dynamic' and of a quality effort. The old UK configurator was ok but verged on the slightly low quality compared to other car websites.

The good thing is it does allow you to see some colour combinations for the 2014MY.

SD4 Dynamic, 5 door, manual, Firenze Red with Fuji roof, adaptive headlights, auto dimming mirror, spare wheel Very Happy
22-12-2013 01:14pm
Vern

Had a play also. It is not only low rent but has got me worried, like is the heated windscreen an option now on my new Dynamic. It was standard on my current one?

What else does it miss.

The lack of accuracy is more of a problem than not having one at all. And to top it off the dealerships are not able to provide a complete listing of the vehicle spec, including standard item even when you've placed your order and paid your money, just the add on chargeable options.

2014 Dynamic 5dr SD4, 9 speed Auto, Indus Silver, Pano roof, Power Tailgate, Heated Stearing Wheel (brilliant ) Spare Wheel, Etc.
Traded in my 2012 model similar spec on great deal, It's that goodWink
22-12-2013 03:18pm
Stadt Panzer

Vern

On the dynamic the heated windscreen is standard.

Somewhere in the North Sea.
22-12-2013 04:02pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

(22-12-2013 03:18pm)Vern Wrote:  And to top it off the dealerships are not able to provide a complete listing of the vehicle spec, including standard item even when you've placed your order and paid your money, just the add on chargeable options.

Then you need to go and kick your dealers arse extremely hard and complain like mad because every dealership
can print out your full order from their on line ordering system. The dealership I use handed me a 4 page printout
that lists everything that will go onto the car on the production line and everything that will not be fitted, every fitting is shown including the "home Market User Manual". Sounds like you have a very lazy dealer, maybe you should tell him you will take your order to a dealer that can tell you what you have ordered. PM me with an email address and I will send you a scanned copy of what my dealer sent me so you can show him what you want. Could you be dealing with a Stratstone's outlet by any chance

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2013 06:39pm by XFullFatTim.)
22-12-2013 06:36pm