babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Power Folding Mirrors - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Power Folding Mirrors (/Thread-Power-Folding-Mirrors)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Power Folding Mirrors - XFullFatTim - 03-03-2012 04:21pm

The indicators blink and there is a little quiet beep from the horn when it has been locked, as well as the mirrors folding. I dread to think how much a replacement mirror complete would cost if it got knocked off by a careless driver parking in a car park, so I'm more than happy that when I lock mine the mirrors fold too.

RE: Power Folding Mirrors - VirtualCamper - 06-03-2012 11:36pm

I didn't bother specing them for they only fold in about 1" to 1.5" didnt see the point!

Puddle lights excepted!

RE: Power Folding Mirrors - doug - 06-03-2012 11:53pm

If you plan on parking you car in a garage with a standard size door, your have to fold the mirrors to get the car in.

RE: Power Folding Mirrors - lngrn36 - 07-03-2012 01:03am

(06-03-2012 11:36pm)VirtualCamper Wrote:  I didn't bother specing them for they only fold in about 1" to 1.5" didnt see the point!

Puddle lights excepted!

On which car are you talking about?
This is my Evoque coupe before folding and after folding.

[Image: 4b668117.jpg]
[Image: be6bdc86.jpg]

RE: Power Folding Mirrors - VirtualCamper - 07-03-2012 07:25am

(07-03-2012 01:03am)lngrn36 Wrote:  On which car are you talking about?
This is my Evoque coupe before folding and after folding.

[Image: 4b668117.jpg]
[Image: be6bdc86.jpg]

Tim
Thanks, when I saw them operating on a 5 door at the dealers, folding in when the car was locked it certainly didn't seem that good. In fact on my 5dr if I manually fold them in they still don't go very far, certainly not as good as I think it should be. Not that they are designed from a folding point anyway, shape form and function are great! Smile Very Happy