babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: News from Japan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Looks like a shortened and raised XF Sportbrake...........
(23-06-2014 04:48pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a shortened and raised XF Sportbrake...........

Yes, for me it's not a bad design, just not much wow, especially as it's their first foray into this segment. Good luck to them though.

It was quite funny, when my friend said to me "the door handles are a bit cheap". The hovering JLR rep said it's just a concept to test the public's reaction, to which my friend replies, so the "concept" you're exploring is cheap?

Had to be there, but quite funny how much of an own goal the rep scored.
Have to say, I actually quite like the looks of that. If it's as good as current Jaguar quality (which for some reason seems better than LR) then I might consider upgrading when it comes out. Which is apparently going to be in 2016 according to some googling.
Yes, don't get me wrong, it's quite graceful, just looking for a bit more pizazz. It'll be interesting when it sits side by side with the RR in the showroom. Maybe an RR saloon is in the works. Wink
[attachment=4106]Been a while but thought I'd post a couple from a recent 2,000km. road trip to Shikoku and back. Fantastic place, amazing scenery and many a good road along the way. The Evoque was silky smooth all the way and no road was a challenge.

This after being peeved the factory let it leave with a defective engine mount! All fixed but when will they learn?!!

[attachment=4107]
[attachment=4108]Style meets art on Naoshima!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's