babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: RR Evoque online quality survey.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Having owned the car for coming up to 1yr I received an e-mail from Land Rover to complete the above mentioned questionnaire.

Quite happy to do so.

Thinking about the areas covered, it seems that of all the good and bad issues relating to the car and ownership were included in the questionnaire.

So ether LR listen to their customers, either through the dealers, LR customer services or on these forums.

I only hope that what we say is taken into consideration with the current build issues and future model revisions.
Do you have a link to this survey? How come you are the only person to receive it?
Tim.

The link is in my personal e-mail, when I click on it it goes direct to the Q. It didn't ask me for any personal details or e-mail address as they already had that.

If I could let you see it I would.
I got one about 3 weeks ago.[/u]
I had it too about 3 weeks ago. My car is 1yr old tomorrow. Happy Birthday! whoop whoop!!!
I also did two recently, one for my old car and one for the new one
LR really makes me laugh sometimes, I've owned my Evoque since 9th September 2011 and not once had a customer survey, invite to take out a servicing plan
or visit a dealer to look at the new model year yet hardly hardly a week goes by when there isn't something comes in related to the FFRR that I part exchanged
on 7th September 2011 for the Evoque - I've had invites to take out servicing plans, cheaper insurance for older FFRR's, extended warranty, customer surveys and a host of other things to do with that car but zilch for the Evoque. This despite me contacting LR last year and telling them I no longer own the FFRR......... and telling them that I am unlikely to be able to afford to buy a new one any time soon.
I have had three surveys, two from what appeared to be an independant organisation and one direct from LR just before Christmas.

The first two were just basic "are you happy with the car, would you buy LR again, would you recommend LR" questions.

The LR survey was very comprehensive and covered in depth most of the issues which have been aired on this forum, so it looks like LR are taking note of concerns, question is will they actually do anything about it.

As for my answers D+ Must try harder!

I doubt they will dare get back to me! As a retired Marketing and Communications Manager for a major company I know the damage that can be wrought by a pi55ed off customer.

Tony
Tony, this is one reason why we have Liam and had Nick brought onside by LR. LR had been accused on Martin's other forums of not listening to their customers when things were going less than smoothly. LRCS presence on this forum has been a bit of a leap in the dark for LR which I hope has paid off as many members have found the direct contact without having to confront an often less than helpful dealership very productive. Long may LRCS participation in BabyRR continue. You will know as well as I do how frustrating it is to be stalled/ fobbed off with the "they are all like that" or " we've never encountered that problem before" answers that appear to be the stock answers wheeled out by LR dealers when things start go wrong. To me those answers mean to me " sorry but we cannot be bothered and don't care to look, you've brought a Land Rover what do you expect?"
(26-03-2013 12:15pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Tony, this is one reason why we have Liam and had Nick brought onside by LR. LR had been accused on Martin's other forums of not listening to their customers when things were going less than smoothly. LRCS presence on this forum has been a bit of a leap in the dark for LR which I hope has paid off as many members have found the direct contact without having to confront an often less than helpful dealership very helpful. Long may LRCS particiaption in BabyRR continue

Tim, I agree, from reading Liam's posts he is doing a first rate job but all fails if senior management do not get involved especially with sorting basic quality issues which just should not happen on a £45k vehicle. The Engineering and Technical areas must also be on-board to quickly fix the more complex issues. Its a culture thing 'Get it right' not 'That will do'.

For my part I have no complaints about the dealer I have used, however as they are a 250 round trip away I have clocked up a lot of miles taking this car back. After the last issue 'Gearbox fault warning' on the dealers recommendation I logged the issue with LRCS, a very efficient and informed lady took control of the case, contacted the dealer and kept me fully informed of what was being done to fix the issue and she is due to call me next week to see if all is still OK. So at this instant a 10/10 for LRCS - BUT - the point is it would be better if they were not needed, my last three LRs only ever had to visit the dealers for scheduled servicing.

Tony
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's