babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: RR Evoque online quality survey.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, unfortunately my Evoque is now the most unreliable Land Rover I have owned and has severely dented my faith in the brand. Yes I am lining up to have another one, hopefully it might be fully built when it is delivered - I'm still waiting 18 months after delivery for replacement door seals for my early car - they were ordered in 2011 but always seem to be on back order at the factory...................... this is not what I would call satisfactory service. The dealership has again re-ordered them in the hope that they can be delivered when the car is in the service bay in late April
(26-03-2013 01:55pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, unfortunately my Evoque is now the most unreliable Land Rover I have owned and has severely dented my faith in the brand. Yes I am lining up to have another one, hopefully it might be fully built when it is delivered - I'm still waiting 18 months after delivery for replacement door seals for my early car - they were ordered in 2011 but always seem to be on back order at the factory...................... this is not what I would call satisfactory service. The dealership has again re-ordered them in the hope that they can be delivered when the car is in the service bay in late April

Tim, That is a complete farce. They could have got a set from the factory (I believe it's called a line pinch) if the parts departments can't get hold of them - have you told Liam about the door seals?

If I was you I would have told the dealer to take them off their demonstrator and make it their problem to replace their own!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's