babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Any freebies with your RR Evoque Order?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Did anyone manage to blah any free items...

I saw on another post someone for a full tank of fuel and boot lining for nothing...

If anyone managed to get some thing please put where you got it from as we'll... Be good to make some kind of list Smile
Full tank of diesel from Land Rover Germany.
I got full tank of fuel, full set of carpet mats & boot liner for free!
(20-08-2012 12:21pm)caroline11000 Wrote: [ -> ]I got full tank of fuel, full set of carpet mats & boot liner for free!

Boot liner??
Boot liner and full tank of fuel

Unfortunately lost these when I transfered my order to another dealer in favour of earlier delivery date
bot all.
Full tank of diesel, car care kit (shampoo, leather cleaner etc), R150 voucher to spend in the Land Rover gear shop and a Land Rover experience for 4 Smile - the last one only because I was a tad difficult in the beginning.
Full tank, Bulb kit, First Aid kit and Mats................... oh and free fitting of mudflaps as well Smile
After a few problems with my order, I got the following

Free first service
LR experience day
Boot liner
Bunch of flowers, half a tank of fuel, no special gift from LR yet and as I took delivery six weeks ago I guess that's not coming. I did however say to the sales guy I wish I had put a set of mud flaps on, he sent me a mail saying "talk to Clair on the service desk and book it in for those mud flaps" I therefore took that as though he ment as complimentary but it turned out he didn't. I did winge and wine over the expectation I had from his email that though he couldn't give me anything as he said no one gets any discount; the girl on the service desk however did get me them fitted free of charge......result. Laughing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's