babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Any freebies with your RR Evoque Order?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I've seen a few front bumpers on fleabay.....
(12-09-2012 09:05pm)IvorRedOne Wrote: [ -> ]I have moved my Servicing etc over to another Dealership. Think we only have two in Northern Ireland.
The new one tells me that as my bumper came without the fogs there will be no securing plates for the fogs so not only will I have to purchase the wiring loom, switch, Lights.. I will also have to buy a new bumper and have that colour coded. It will cost over £1k for all this. So, if there is anyone out there who knows I would appreciate some feedback so that I can have a pop at the dealership.

I really cannot get my head around what is truth and which is lies. I have no faith in these dealerships. Rolling Eyes

Respectfully your dealer appears to be talking b******. There are multiple versions of the bumper to accomodate cameras and parking sensors or not but there are not different versions for fogs/no fogs. The wiring loom I'm not sure about but those who have retrofitted fogs can hopefully advise.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's