babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Any freebies with your RR Evoque Order?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Half a tank full of fuel.

Also noticed that the so called bottle of leather cleaner was not is the glove box as implied by my salesman.
Looks like ill be pushing to get a full tank and boot liner then Smile better than nothing... Not a massive ask when buying a brand new car
Full tank of diesel, and a hard sell from the business manager trying to sell gap insurance and smart insurance.

Not even a bouquet of flowers for the wife as an extra.
Full tank of diesel and that was it for me.
(20-08-2012 11:45pm)Barneyridge Wrote: [ -> ]Full tank of diesel and that was it for me.

+1

But I was really happy with the communications of my salesperson so that meant more to me than any freebie
Neo, seem you are one of the select few that received any communication.

Landrover Australia did send a leather box to new owners though
Havent seen the letter box in my letter box yet (I know it sounds weird) hehe
half tank of diesel
Land rover brolly. Usefull while waiting for seat to move forward when raining
Adaptive cornering lights on my xenons. (dealers mistake on order)
A bottle of wine, a rose plant (still alive 12 months later and flowering prolifically) but of more value was the great attitude of the all the reception, sales and service staff at Lookers Park Royal who made driving out of their showroom on the 9th September in the first privately owned RRE that they put on the road a special experience. The car has only been back (unscheduled) to see them once in 12 months too and will make its 2nd (this time by appointment!) visit next week for its first service
When I asked my current dealer for a full tank of fuel, he said all they could do was not give me a 'welcome' gift (that I guess is usually wine, flowers or a cleaning kit) and put the cash value of that into the fuel tank instead. That kind of took a bit of a shine off the whole process for me, it just made the welcome gift look insincere. OK, deep down I guess we all know that everything's commercially driven, but it's nice to be able to kid yourself that the dealer really was thanking you and wanting to make the collection day a bit special.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's