babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Good News Today!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Got a call today from the dealer to say that the car has been started. He said that it had had been body pressed and would be going down the line over the next few days or so. He said it should have a chassis number early next week and be delivered to them about 4-5 days laterVery Happy The system is showing delivery to dealer on 29 March but he expects it will be at least a week before!!Very Happy

That will be almost 9 months from order, not long now!!
What was the build date you were given before today?
Was given 9 March by LR Customer services last week and before that it was always 16 March
(08-03-2012 10:18pm)THEMACS Wrote: [ -> ]Was given 9 March by LR Customer services last week and before that it was always 16 March

Cheers, emailed the dealer today to see if mine had moved. He gave build on 26th 2 weeks ago. As yet no reply to my message. might be his day off or something though.
(08-03-2012 10:20pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers, emailed the dealer today to see if mine had moved. He gave build on 26th 2 weeks ago. As yet no reply to my message. might be his day off or something though.

Good stuff, with a bit of luck it might come forward a week or so
Great news,a light at the end of the tunnel.Very Happy
Really pleased for you TheMacs, it's been a long wait. Better book on tomorrows LRE trip to see it going down the line!
9 months? Wow! A healthy homo sapian can produce offspring in that time frame! I'm not nearly as patient as you. Very good news. Will be waiting for pics!
(09-03-2012 12:54am)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Really pleased for you TheMacs, it's been a long wait. Better book on tomorrows LRE trip to see it going down the line!

Thanks Tim, the MRS will be really pleased, not at getting the car but at me not going on about it all the time!!!... What will I do thenQuestionLaughing
(09-03-2012 01:23am)lngrn36 Wrote: [ -> ]9 months? Wow! A healthy homo sapian can produce offspring in that time frame! I'm not nearly as patient as you. Very good news. Will be waiting for pics!

Thanks. I don't think we are the longest suffering on here there are a couple of others who are nearing the end, or begining depending on how you look at it!!
Great news!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's