babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Good News Today!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Picking mine up today after ordering on 3rd May 2011. Having the shine taking off the day as dealer is insisting on charging the new price for the panoramic roof. Am not happy. Is there not a LR agreement to hold the price for orders before the increase?
You should pay the price you agreed at the time of the order...unless there is some small print lurking...
I was told the base price would remain as when ordering, but varibles such as VAT and road tax were subject to change if they changed before full payment.
I think Geordie might need to contact Nik@Land Rover for clarification of when the price rise was considered to be effective.
(09-03-2012 10:37am)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]I think Geordie might need to contact Nik@Land Rover for clarification of when the price rise was considered to be effective.

+1
(09-03-2012 10:15am)geordie Wrote: [ -> ]Picking mine up today after ordering on 3rd May 2011. Having the shine taking off the day as dealer is insisting on charging the new price for the panoramic roof. Am not happy. Is there not a LR agreement to hold the price for orders before the increase?

Tell them the saving will go towards the extra fuel you're going to have to buy due to their over inflated mpg figures!!
(09-03-2012 10:37am)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]I think Geordie might need to contact Nik@Land Rover for clarification of when the price rise was considered to be effective.

My dealer said that it was only for cars in build or actually allocated to Factory at that point in time, irrelevant of when you ordered. Not really that bothered just want the car
That was my understanding too MACS
(09-03-2012 12:15pm)THEMACS Wrote: [ -> ]My dealer said that it was only for cars in build or actually allocated to Factory at that point in time, irrelevant of when you ordered. Not really that bothered just want the car

I was told all cars built before mid-Nov had the old price and all built after mid-Nov have the new price. Reality is there seems to be no firm rule - you can try to push it with the dealer principle and LR especially if you have an order form with the old price on it.
(08-03-2012 10:22pm)THEMACS Wrote: [ -> ]Good stuff, with a bit of luck it might come forward a week or so

You never know with Land Rover as it seems the info the dealers have on Vista is not up to date.

I was at the dealers on Tuesday discussing part exchange and finance and he looked on Vista and said it showed the car going into build on the 7th March with a new delivery date of the 21st.

Just had an email from him to say the car has been called and is on its way up to Edinburgh Shocked

Some how I don't think they managed to build it in three days but I'm not complaining Very Happy
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's