babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: GET KEYLESS ENTRY!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
lol
Am seriously impressed at how emotive the keyless entry topic is Very Happy

I've ordered this (think it comes in the lux pack?), so I'll just have the key in my pocket instead.... it'll have my house keys on anyway so I'll still need "some" keys in my pocket anyway.
May I suggest a Lanyard so you can hang it around your neck.
Strictly for the trendy young people here ofc Tongue Out

Btw, isn't it nice that these are the big issued for this car?
(29-11-2011 09:59am)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]If only they had come up with some form of docking point to hold the keys whilst you are in the car !!!

Good point and I'm sure some creative enough can manufacture one.
The key on our RRS recharged its battery whilst in ignition. Is the Evoque key battery simple to change?
Right...I take everything back...the section next to the front cupholders has a rubber base so is perfect for looking after the key with no rattle or scratching.

I now love Keyless entry.

For people talking of keeping the keys in your pockets...it's fine if it suits you, but I don't like having things in my pockets, it ruins the lines, can be uncomfortable, and frankly, it's poor form from a classical attire perspective!

If people want to use a Lanyard, or tie keys to their belt then that's fine and I'm sure it works very well...put your mobile phone in a case on your belt at the same time...you will look splendid when stepping out of your very fashionable Evoque!
Is it just me or dont you keep keys in your pocket. And now no need to take them out of your pocket, for men. Women carry handbags right or is that stating the obvious too much.
Yes I agree Token, So the key width slot next to the cup holders with some extra length to also store your other keys on the ring is not enough for people, It's not absolutely ideal as keys could slide forward/backward but looks the best place and right next to the driver, and can be covered up.
This topic is madness!

Just keep the key in your pocket,or in the door pocket which is carpeted or in the rubber console near the cup holders.Or glue it to your forehead each and every morning.
Rolling with Laughter Thumbs Up
Now I know why so many people have septum piercings, it's not to look strange, it's to put the keyring through so you don't loose it in the depths of the handbag or pockets................
Prince Albert ??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's