babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: GET KEYLESS ENTRY!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Steady!
(29-11-2011 12:31pm)DDX Wrote: [ -> ]Good point and I'm sure some creative enough can manufacture one.
The key on our RRS recharged its battery whilst in ignition. Is the Evoque key battery simple to change?
Good question, the 'key' for the Freelander 2 also recharges while docked, so I'm uncertain how charging works for RRE.
Charging? I need a new battery every two years for the keyless entry remote in my Lexus.
(29-11-2011 03:21pm)DynamicRRV Wrote: [ -> ]This topic is madness!

Or glue it to your forehead each and every morning.

LaughingLaughingLaughing
Guys, are you saying that with or without keyless entry the key does not push into the dashboard to charge anyway?
yep - keyless start, put the key where u want. ... or panic lots when u can't decide what to do with the key!!!
See thats a bit poor really, my M3 has Comfort Access which is the same as the Evoque principle, touch the handle to open/close the door's and stop/start engine button, however you can, if you choose push the key into the dash which also charges the key.
Why does it need to charge. My Kuga with keyless start has lasted 3 years and 55k miles and the battery has not needed changing....
Urban, can the Evoque be started with a flat key? I don't know.

Other point, it would solve the problem for all the people who do not know what to do with the key Smile
I'm annoyed with Keyless entry and Keyless go again now...it's not keyless at all...i have a key...and if I don't have a key...I can't get in and I can't start it...

They need to re-name it now to keep me happy.

I am going to suggest Keyvenient Entry and BulgingPocket Start

Let further madness commence...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's