Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.6 Average
Xenon delays
caroline11000

RE: Xenon delays

(06-10-2011 06:27pm)DDX Wrote:  Caroline, my dynamic from the same dealer as uou is delayed but I had to call them to find out. Might be worth giving them a ring. Ask them to check your order on the vista system.
Just called our dealer and he checked on vista about my order and he says my build date remains unchanged with xenons still on! Very Happy Although all could change I suppose!

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
07-10-2011 11:23am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DDX

I think (and hope) that we may be very lucky. Either that or they're telling porkies to keep us quiet Wink

I wouldn't worry to much about pestering them. They haven't really had to 'sell' this car as it sold itself so a few emails/calls shouldn't bother them.

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2011 01:38pm by DDX.)
07-10-2011 01:36pm
alibeau

I emailed my dealer this morning, just received reply....

There have been delays mentioned. However, I have just check with LandRover order control who tell me that your vehicle is still scheduled for 17th Nov.

I shall, of course, keep checking and let you know of any changes.

I shall keep my fingers firmly crossed but equally am bracing myself for a delay.....

Ali Smile

Black Dynamic Si4 - gone but not forgotten.
07-10-2011 02:53pm
cobkelly

Just called my dealer and was told that my Pure with Xenons still has a build date of mid-november with delivery 1st December, so no delay for me.
07-10-2011 03:50pm
alibeau

I just can't get my head around how some Evoques are delayed and others are not?! Other than the fact that some may have been specced without Xenon's, surely if there is a delay then ALL cars are delayed? Or is not all down to the Xenon issues?!?!

Anyway, me confused but still keeping my fingers crossed regardless!

Ali Smile

Black Dynamic Si4 - gone but not forgotten.
07-10-2011 04:10pm
vinny

In at dealer today and informed my delivery date has slipped fron 14/12/11 to 28/12/11 ,14 days late but the xenons are definately game on!!
As I will be on my annual xmas holiday in Tenerife from 20th they will hold registration until early january so happy with that.
Also arranged a whole day test drive this wednesday in their prestige sd4 coupe just to re aquaint myself in preparation!!!

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
08-10-2011 04:22pm
Evoqess

What a great New Years gift Viiny! Smile

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
08-10-2011 06:08pm
Wicksy

(08-10-2011 04:22pm)vinny Wrote:  In at dealer today and informed my delivery date has slipped fron 14/12/11 to 28/12/11 ,14 days late but the xenons are definately game on!!
As I will be on my annual xmas holiday in Tenerife from 20th they will hold registration until early january so happy with that.
Also arranged a whole day test drive this wednesday in their prestige sd4 coupe just to re aquaint myself in preparation!!!
I'm in the same situation, Vinnny. I am away on holiday from Dec. 3 until Christmas Eve - my delivery date is December 8 so I too have asked the dealer to hold registration. I'd love to think that I could pick her up on New Year's Day but can't imagine them being open thenSad
08-10-2011 06:10pm
vinny

Yes new years day is definately out,us people north of the border dont wake up until the 3rd at the earliest Very Happy

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
08-10-2011 06:39pm
xxxx5

Lastest from my dealer tonight, Pure orders with Xenons will be honoured but will now be delayed by 1 month. Mine is now due late January. Slightly disappointed about the delay but happy that Xenons will remain. Off to find myself a cheap RRS for winter, then I can sell the BMW.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
10-10-2011 08:33pm