An Estate car
No car at the moment!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
What is your current car?
vcruiser

RE: What is your current car?

Had a 2008 Mercedes C350, then a RR sport Supercharged.
I was going to get the new merc C63 coupe but i decided an SUV would be more practical for our winters, so i pulled the trigger on the evoque because its small, stylish and aggressive. Reminds me a little bit of myself.
Hope the drive is better/more fun than my RR sport.
Im more of a sedan/coupe guy but i figured i have plenty of fast fun cars to drive in the summer
01-09-2011 08:07pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PJ

BMW X1 can't wait to see the back of it - one of the worst cars I have ever had.Sad
01-09-2011 10:57pm
Barneyridge

A Subaru Forester XT Premium. It is my third Subaru Forester and must say that it is a great car. The turbo really does give you a huge boost and puts a smile of your face. The suspension set up does not really match the performance though and it is a bit spongy but very comfortable on a long journey. It really does match the description of a WRX on stilts.

As I will have the TD4, there will be a performance downgrade but I must bet getting older and more responsible as it does not concern me. With the torque of the diesel around town I don’t think I will feel a huge difference.
01-09-2011 11:33pm
gead

[Image: VWR36%20Complete04.jpg]

Currently driving a passat r36 wagon.....someone made an offer that was too good to refuse, so I have placed an order on the evoque.....happy days

White 5 dr SD4 Dynamic.
02-09-2011 11:07am
CharlieFarlie

Well I have two cars at the moment.. The daily driver and general shopping trolley is the Rav4. This is the vehicle that will be replaced by an Evoque when the cars become available. The Rav is also a wee bit of a comfort when or should I say if the snow falls again here on the coast in Scotland ! I also like the 4WD ability for launching and retrieving the Jet-ski on Our rather steep and often wet and slippery slipway..
The other car is really a weekend or long distance tool but is hopeless in the snow !!! a JLR product though !!
[Image: RavandSki001.jpg]

[Image: APRIL2011008.jpg]
02-09-2011 08:30pm
hybris

BMW X5 3.0d (E70)

Order of Evoque Dynamic cancelled due to delays and no information on delivery date. Wish you all the best of luck and hope you will receive your cars soon. Its a lovely car! Many thanks for all great answers and feedback on this forum! Take care! Cheers! /Hybris
11-09-2011 05:25pm
crown62

Sold my 2010 Audi S5,but still have my liquid yellow Renault clio 200, which I shall be keeping for all those corners that have to be taken on 3 wheels Laughing!!
Evoque due in Feb, but will wait till march 1st for delivery.
13-09-2011 07:39pm
DynamicRRV

Anyone want to offer me a price before I advertise my Range Rover Supercharged Vogue SE 2007(MY)56 with all the goodies.Newer updated model with Ivory Leather,TVs,Met Black,69k FULL HISTORY.

Offers anyone?
Anyone want to offer me a price before I advertise my Range Rover Supercharged Vogue SE 2007(MY)56 with all the goodies.Newer updated model with Ivory Leather,TVs,Met Black,69k FULL HISTORY.

Offers anyone?
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2011 07:45pm by DynamicRRV.)
13-09-2011 07:45pm
ED209

my current car is now an x reg ford mondeo 1.8 verona hatchback, a whole £650 worth of it. Just bought it to see me through to evoque arrival.

1 owner from new, 99000 miles, comprehensive service history, loads of invoices for work done, drives very well indeed!
13-09-2011 08:23pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Mine is now a Range Rover Evoque...................5 days old and 600 miles under the wheels

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
13-09-2011 08:59pm