Jacobg_mail

RE: Welcome to babyRR.com!

Hi I’m new here. iPhone pics are too big? Over 500.mb
16-09-2019 01:51am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I think to resize iPhone photos you need to down load further software, even though you can resize them when you want to email them that function isn’t possible from the Photos section/edit function

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
16-09-2019 09:25am
ArriusRR

Hi
Just bought a Range Rover 2015SDV8 VOGUE SE. I will pick it up next week - granted nothing goes wrong.
Never owned a RR before that is why I have a lot of questions starting with security.
Glad to be here and I am hoping to get some much needed advice.

Peter
17-09-2020 11:17am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Welcome to the forum but I think that you have come to the wrong one as this one is for Range Rover Evoque, you should go to our sister forum http://www.FullFatRR.com for your version of Range Rover

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2020 12:35pm by XFullFatTim.)
17-09-2020 12:35pm
Pershack

Hi all,

Recently purchased a 2013 Evo Pure Tech Si4. Had some issues and hope I can get some advise on engine problems. Nothing major probably common stuff.

Cheers,

Shack
09-10-2020 08:14am
MrCrashy31

Hi All,

New-ish, co-owner...or I'd like to think so, of the RR Evoque on 2013 plate SD4 (I think) finished in a 2 tone black and silver colour with white leather interior. Partner's car, I just fix it, service it and put fuel in Laughing

She's had it for around 6 months now, so far no major issues as such, just had to rectify a rattle in the upper console, where panoramic roof controls are located, and this month one of the rear wheel bearings started making a noise, so I will have to address that asap...just as the car fell out of warranty Banging Head

As for the car, it is the first RR for me and I am quite impressed with how good it is. Strong engine, maybe a little bit on the more noisy side, but that's diesels for you I guess, it's quite comfortable, despite 20inch alloys and it seems to be quite well built and pretty decent on fuel too Very Happy

As for modifications, she has some plans on doing some little bits to the car, mainly changing the front grill from silver/gray to black and turning the side trim, mirror caps and back boot strip to black too. I have also looked at retro fitting illuminated RR kickplates and illuminating rear passenger footwells, not forgetting the possibility of retro fitting newer style headlights (signature style I think they are called?) Smile

Anyways, here's my hello post, I will probably be around the maintenance area of this forum more often, maybe showing a couple of DIY posts on things I get to do with the car, which might help some of you guys in the future Smile
21-10-2021 11:34am