Welcome to babyRR.com!
wheels

RE: Welcome to babyRR.com!

Having a coupe myself. Looks of the twodoor is much better
23-05-2016 09:44am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JazEcoupe

Totally agree. Also, seeing as that I'm single with no kids and 99% of the time I'm driving alone in my vehicle, the coupe seemed more practical, despite that it's a grand more in price.

(23-05-2016 09:44am)wheels Wrote:  Having a coupe myself. Looks of the twodoor is much better

2012 Evoque Coupe Dynamic in Colima Green. 20" Chrome Shadow Wheels. Black Contrasting Roof.
23-05-2016 01:56pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Welcome to the forum JazEvoque.
I've been seeing quite a few Colima Lime Evoques around recently, they must have all been hiding in sheds until now!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
23-05-2016 06:25pm
JazEcoupe

Thanks! Personally, I love the color, although it wasn't my first choice. I originally wanted the Orkney Gray with black wheels. The Colima was a very close second, and since being in the market the Colima was the only one available in my price range, I took it.

However, I can see many people not liking the green. Personal preference and taste, of course. But I know I'm going to enjoy the heck out of it and still anticipate turning many people "green" with envy Cool

(23-05-2016 06:25pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Welcome to the forum JazEvoque.
I've been seeing quite a few Colima Lime Evoques around recently, they must have all been hiding in sheds until now!

2012 Evoque Coupe Dynamic in Colima Green. 20" Chrome Shadow Wheels. Black Contrasting Roof.
23-05-2016 10:25pm
xoz

Colima Lime has definitely become a favourite of mine, nice choice over the Orkney Grey imo stands out much more.

MY12 SD4 Coupe Fiji White. Manual
24-05-2016 04:50am
JazEcoupe

Yeah, I hear you. I agree that, at least for my area, I'll stand out since I have yet to see a Lime one driving around. In fact, I can only recall two times I've seen Evoques driving around, and only one coupe.

But, there's just something about this that just looks so badass!

[Image: range-rover-evoque-01.jpg]

(24-05-2016 04:50am)xoz Wrote:  Colima Lime has definitely become a favourite of mine, nice choice over the Orkney Grey imo stands out much more.

24-05-2016 10:30am
RogB

Hi All,
Ive been around on the Freel2.com pages for a while, and had a couple of FL2 TD4's manual and auto.

ive been registered with my local LR dealer for a few years and they regularly contact me for sales events and new LR on the forecourt that might interest me. Last week I requested (randomly with no real intent to sell) a value on my current FL2 and they had an Evoque in that they thought Id like.

I did like it, sorted out a good deal and should hopefully pick it up next week Smile

2012 SD4 Pure manual, Santorini Black, with 20'' wheels, DRL (only halogen sadly not LED signature), front fogs and rear privacy. Comes with the usual LR 2 year warranty and assist.

I cant wait Smile

Im aware of all the pitfalls and plus points of owning a Freelander 2 (diffs, clutchs, DMF) but is there anything to be aware of on the Evoque ?
29-07-2016 11:09am
uchip

Hi all !

Hi Very Happy
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2016 05:44pm by uchip.)
12-08-2016 05:44pm
xoz

(29-07-2016 11:09am)RogB Wrote:  Hi All,
Ive been around on the Freel2.com pages for a while, and had a couple of FL2 TD4's manual and auto.

ive been registered with my local LR dealer for a few years and they regularly contact me for sales events and new LR on the forecourt that might interest me. Last week I requested (randomly with no real intent to sell) a value on my current FL2 and they had an Evoque in that they thought Id like.

I did like it, sorted out a good deal and should hopefully pick it up next week Smile

2012 SD4 Pure manual, Santorini Black, with 20'' wheels, DRL (only halogen sadly not LED signature), front fogs and rear privacy. Comes with the usual LR 2 year warranty and assist.

I cant wait Smile

Im aware of all the pitfalls and plus points of owning a Freelander 2 (diffs, clutchs, DMF) but is there anything to be aware of on the Evoque ?

Welcome, I have same model SD4 MY12 but in Fiji White, presently at 29k kms just had my 4th year service. I can say that no problems at all, thus far. Possibly all if any bugs were ironed out prior, by the original owner.
What mileage are buying in at?

MY12 SD4 Coupe Fiji White. Manual
(This post was last modified: 13-08-2016 10:53am by xoz.)
13-08-2016 10:50am
M1K3

Hi, I live in south america, an i have a RR 2015 evoque pure
11-09-2016 05:42pm