Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3 Average
Welcome to babyRR.com!
mark_n

RE: Welcome to babyRR.com!

Yes, welcome, you've chosen the right engine. Those with oil burners don't know what they are missing!

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
07-06-2014 07:55pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
grommit

Hi guys just picked up a 12 plate orkney grey prestige with pan roof, will be looking for tips tricks & mods.
30-06-2014 07:32pm
BridgeyRoo

(08-05-2014 05:02pm)HeartbreakRidge Wrote:  Maybe you will be lucky like I was, and get it three weeks early! Laughing

I hear you on reliability, by last was a '07 Toyota RAV4 and it was no great looker but aside from normal maintenance it has been solidly reliable. Fingers crossed on mine too. Smile

Sooooooo...definitely not getting it early Sad Hoping to get it at all at this point! We were away from 7/4-7/12 and before we left my dealer told me that the ETA was now 7/13! He said that he once he received the paperwork the car comes about 3 days later. So here is it 7/16 and nothing doing. I spoke with dealer today and he indicated that my Evoque is at port here in the US but is being held. All of the '15s are. So basically my car is in quarantine until all the politics are resolved, including some EPA concerns. I don't understand. :/ The dealers here are being made to attend a training on the '15 Evoques in Atlanta on August 12th. They MAY be released before this training, but who knows. There is no set end in sight and so as of now we have no idea when this will be resolved. *sigh*
16-07-2014 09:05pm
allroad

Hi. New owner off a Orkney grey dynamic coupe, with good spec looking forward to using this forum.
Cool
20-07-2014 12:58pm
muddr83

hello..................

I have been wandering around this site for a little over 2 months now,
there has been some interesting things i have learned.......

We are anxiously waiting for our delivery.... the ship with our Evoque has just docked in port.

BridgeyRoo.........have you heard anything else about the 2015's being held up in port ?

anyone else hear anything on it ?

BridgeyRoo...............you get a coupe or 5dr?
We also ordered a 15 Pure Plus in Mauritius with the convenience pack and the climate comfort package. we also opted for body color roof and #6 option for the rims.
20-07-2014 03:03pm
Mondray0

Hi everyone. Newish owner in sunny Scotland. Been following the site for a few months thought if join and say hello
03-08-2014 12:54pm
Bern_Dog

Hi. Just joined. Have had my Fuji White 2014 Evoque TD4 Pure for 5.5 months now. Love it.

Bought a sticker too so looking forward to its arrival

2014 MY14 RR Evoque TD4 5 Door Pure Fuji White, 9 Speed Auto, 19 Inch Style 4 Wheels LaughingCool
04-08-2014 12:12pm
Turbolover

Hi everyone, I just a owner of evoque four month ago. I have a Fuji White Evoque TD4 PureTech AT.

we are enjoying it. Is amazing.
02-10-2014 08:41am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Welcome to all new members, it's good to read that you are all enjoying your Evoque.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
02-10-2014 09:45am
CRC@LandRover

Hi All,

Just to re-iterate what Tim has posted above. Welcome to the forum to all new members.

To introduce myself, I am a guest on these forums, but as an official representative of Land Rover UK I am available to provide help and assistance should you have concerns with your vehicle or any Land Rover approved retailer.

Should you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly by PM with your contact details and an overview of your concern and I will assist where possible.

I hope you enjoy your new vehicles.

Many thanks,
Pete

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
02-10-2014 03:08pm