I was going on what Blackseries said on the first post Embarrassed
Or is the luggage 15k Smile

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
22-04-2012 09:08pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broady43

RE: Victoria Beckham - special edition

There is an Evoque that has been around for about 5 months in Scarborough with the same black wheels,roof and colour coded parts of the bumpers as the VB edition and it is by KHAN.I wonder if they helped in the design?

5 door Pure sd4 Tech Fuji with black roof, tinted windows, ebony seats, style 4 alloys, xenons, fogs,black grille.
Arrived 29/03/2012.
22-04-2012 09:36pm
Barneyridge

Must admit like other have said, I like the look of it. They are charging the Australian price ($124,000 AUD when converted) Smile

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
23-04-2012 04:33am
David Cameron

She was on Sky news this morning, attempting to kill LR off a bit more. Yuck, evidently the price includes a luggage set and a hand sewn pouch for your owners booklets. If that's not an own goal, what is?
23-04-2012 08:35am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I bet Coleen Rooney, Jordan and Cheryl Cole already have their names down.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
23-04-2012 08:48am
Evoquative

Surprised that it is a 3 door, as she loves to be known as a working mum! Could it be that LR are trying to shift a few coupes as everyone is ordering the 5 door?
Not half as bad as I was expecting but Not sure what you are getting for all those extra ££££'s ....

Now a very happy owner of a Dynamic Si4 Firenze 5dr, black roof with lux & plus packs, black alloys, heated steering wheel, privacy, homelink & spare wheel.Very Happy
23-04-2012 09:13am
Coolbanana

(23-04-2012 08:35am)David Cameron Wrote:  She was on Sky news this morning, attempting to kill LR off a bit more. Yuck, evidently the price includes a luggage set and a hand sewn pouch for your owners booklets. If that's not an own goal, what is?

You may not have a particularly high opinion of VB (I'm indifferent to her brand) but the fact is she is highly regarded in the Far East and the USA by many - so LR Marketing are on to a winner and they know it since that is where they will want to sell most of their cars.

Those of us that don't care about the VB brand in the UK will still buy so a total win-win methinks - those that are actually willing to spite themselves just because of her association with what is undeniably a good car are in the minority I reckon and won't be hurting LR RRE sales.

Car:Range Rover Sport 3.0SDV6 HSE - Orkney Grey, Almond interior and with lots of options
Bike:Ducati Monster 1100 EVO
23-04-2012 10:05am
Rossy100

Victoria Beckham - special edition

Firstly, I really like the car.

Secondly, I can't help feeling that had this have been an Evoque 'Autobiography' (or something similar) and nothing to do with VB that everyone would have been far more complimentary.

And as a side issue...... I have to compliment LR on the iPad site for this edition..... Great bit of web design!!
23-04-2012 10:19am
Blackseries

(23-04-2012 09:13am)Evoquative Wrote:  Not half as bad as I was expecting but Not sure what you are getting for all those extra ££££'s ....

In a word exclusivity - however I’m not sure knowing there are “only” 199 others would have me stumping the uplift.

I did have a Mercedes painted a unique colour at the factory once .... and there was a quiet satisfaction in knowing it was the only one in the world that colour ... but then I am a car nut .... and it was only £2k .... plus I didn’t like any of the standard colours ... so for me it was a win win.

Sorry about misleading people with the £65k price tag - I just did a currency conversion from the web site I saw the article on. Just goes to show you websites sometimes get it wrong. Maybe £65k was the pre Tax price ?!?

My 2 observations are ..... the VB Edition still has bulbs for the indicators ..... so no production LED's anytime soon.

And all the grey plastic bits are painted gloss black ... so my RRE was ahead of the curve on that one!

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
23-04-2012 11:00am
FFRR

Has anyone else noticed that the wheels have gone back to saying 'Land Rover' in the middle. Is more Land Rover branding returning to Range Rover vehicles?
23-04-2012 12:09pm