Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Third breakdown, fourth fuel filter, totally fed up, binning this car after 1...
CRC@LandRover

RE: Third breakdown, fourth fuel filter, totally fed up, binning this car after 1...

(17-12-2013 04:00pm)z4alfie Wrote:  And today dear readers........ The power steering failed as I turned right at a junction across the flow of traffic, nearly caused an accident, couldn't steer and got stuck in the middle of the road. It's in the dealership with no idea how long it will take to rectify. Does anyone from land rover read these posts? I would love to hear what the thinking is.

Hi Z4alfie,

I am sorry to hear of your concerns. I have sent you a PM as I will require further details to assist.

Many thanks,
Pete

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
18-12-2013 01:52pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
z4alfie

Third breakdown, fourth fuel filter, totally fed up, binning this car after 1...

(18-12-2013 01:52pm)Pete@LandRover Wrote:  Hi Z4alfie,

I am sorry to hear of your concerns. I have sent you a PM as I will require further details to assist.

Many thanks,
Pete

Thanks, I've responded.
18-12-2013 04:13pm
tash

RE: Third breakdown, fourth fuel filter, totally fed up, binning this car after 1...

Z4alfie

Mine went the journey in may after no end of problems having done 45k miles in a year, had the fuel filter issue twice along with numerous other problem, final death nail was wiring harness rubbing through so where.

Lease company just terminated lease in end as it was never out of the garage.

Ed4 pure 5 door, Fuji, pan roof, tech pack, privacy, fog lights, style 6 wheels, ebony interior, delivery 22nd March
29-12-2013 09:59pm
z4alfie

(29-12-2013 09:59pm)tash Wrote:  Z4alfie

Mine went the journey in may after no end of problems having done 45k miles in a year, had the fuel filter issue twice along with numerous other problem, final death nail was wiring harness rubbing through so where.

Lease company just terminated lease in end as it was never out of the garage.

The car was returned today after lengthy "discussions" about the problems. 15k covered in 14 months. Without a doubt, the worst car we've ever had.
08-01-2014 02:20pm
mark_n

Sorry to hear that. I think it would help if Land Rover stopped patting themselves on the back at every opportunity and took a hard look at their warranty claims, customer satisfaction in the product and in the dealer network. Complacency doesn't begin to describe it.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
16-01-2014 04:04pm