Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The specification list
normangt

The specification list

Well time is approaching where I have to fix my order . After excruciating deliberation the list looks like this based on the old pricing:
TD 4 Pure 28705
Fogs 205
19"wheels 450
Privacy glass 350
Tech pack 1900
Puddle lights 340
Spare wheel 120
Roof 790
Total £32860

A TD4 Prestige is £36380
Therefore a £3,520 difference.
I don't think I need anything else...maybe a rear camera?
Any comments or suggestions?
19-05-2012 10:00am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Griff449

RE: The specification list

Looks both a good price and plenty on the spec to be getting on with!

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
19-05-2012 10:11am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ceebee

The specification list

That's a great spec and will result in a cracking car without spending thousands on toys and gadgets that you may or may not need or use frequently enough to justify the cost.

Waiting for: - 2015 SD4 Dynamic, LUX pack, Auto, 5 door. Mauritius Blue. Santorini Roof........spare wheel.
19-05-2012 12:35pm
evoquemayne

Xenon! It's so in-keeping with the character of the car. You could even, dare I say, lose the puddle lights (a novelty at best), and the privacy glass (no real need for it, have this done aftermarket later). A £20 difference if this is done.

I guarantee, you are far more likely to lust after the Xenon's you could have had, as compared with Puddle lights that are a novelty and have no genuine purpose, and Privacy glass, which can be done for cheaper afterward.
19-05-2012 12:52pm
SINGHY

Xenons are a must! Whereas puddle lamps and cameras are just unnecessary. But overall a good spec, are the alloys the tasteful style 4s or are you going for the blingsta look?

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
19-05-2012 01:03pm
normangt

The specification list

Thanks for comments so far.
Not sure which 19" rims to choose yet.
One question I have relates to interior. The colour of the car will be white. My choices are either black or cirrus interior. If I go for the black should I add the ebony headlining ? Does Cirrus suit better?
19-05-2012 02:39pm
evoquemayne

I went for a test drive in a Fuji. Interior was black, Cirrus Headlining, Pano roof. I think it's not a simple as some may make out; it's all a case of balance.

Say you didn't have the Panoramic roof, I would say the Cirrus. In the absence of the Pano, it would be awfully dark in the back with the Ebony headlining, especially with Privacy glass. As you have the Pano, I would strongly suggest you go for the Ebony. Mind you, that's not to say that the Pano/Cirrus combo looks bad, I just think with the Pano/Black Leather, the Ebony looks much, much better.
19-05-2012 02:49pm
The Valeter

If you are going for fog lights & wheel upgrade then you may as well have the "Style Pack" as these 2 items are in that!

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
19-05-2012 10:47pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

Similar to my initial Pure spec (before I went Dynamic) but requires Xenons and Rear camera, I would regret not having these. I also like the electric tailgate, a worthy addition.

I never realised puddle lamps were an option! They are a bit of fun!

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
20-05-2012 12:07am
doug

(20-05-2012 12:07am)PhilSkill Wrote:  Similar to my initial Pure spec (before I went Dynamic) but requires Xenons and Rear camera, I would regret not having these. I also like the electric tailgate, a worthy addition.

I never realised puddle lamps were an option! They are a bit of fun!

It comes with the electric folding mirror option

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
20-05-2012 07:39am