babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
The specification list - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: The specification list (/Thread-The-specification-list)

Pages: 1 2

The specification list - normangt - 19-05-2012 10:00am

Well time is approaching where I have to fix my order . After excruciating deliberation the list looks like this based on the old pricing:
TD 4 Pure 28705
Fogs 205
19"wheels 450
Privacy glass 350
Tech pack 1900
Puddle lights 340
Spare wheel 120
Roof 790
Total £32860

A TD4 Prestige is £36380
Therefore a £3,520 difference.
I don't think I need anything else...maybe a rear camera?
Any comments or suggestions?

RE: The specification list - Griff449 - 19-05-2012 10:11am

Looks both a good price and plenty on the spec to be getting on with!

The specification list - ceebee - 19-05-2012 12:35pm

That's a great spec and will result in a cracking car without spending thousands on toys and gadgets that you may or may not need or use frequently enough to justify the cost.

RE: The specification list - evoquemayne - 19-05-2012 12:52pm

Xenon! It's so in-keeping with the character of the car. You could even, dare I say, lose the puddle lights (a novelty at best), and the privacy glass (no real need for it, have this done aftermarket later). A £20 difference if this is done.

I guarantee, you are far more likely to lust after the Xenon's you could have had, as compared with Puddle lights that are a novelty and have no genuine purpose, and Privacy glass, which can be done for cheaper afterward.

RE: The specification list - SINGHY - 19-05-2012 01:03pm

Xenons are a must! Whereas puddle lamps and cameras are just unnecessary. But overall a good spec, are the alloys the tasteful style 4s or are you going for the blingsta look?

The specification list - normangt - 19-05-2012 02:39pm

Thanks for comments so far.
Not sure which 19" rims to choose yet.
One question I have relates to interior. The colour of the car will be white. My choices are either black or cirrus interior. If I go for the black should I add the ebony headlining ? Does Cirrus suit better?

RE: The specification list - evoquemayne - 19-05-2012 02:49pm

I went for a test drive in a Fuji. Interior was black, Cirrus Headlining, Pano roof. I think it's not a simple as some may make out; it's all a case of balance.

Say you didn't have the Panoramic roof, I would say the Cirrus. In the absence of the Pano, it would be awfully dark in the back with the Ebony headlining, especially with Privacy glass. As you have the Pano, I would strongly suggest you go for the Ebony. Mind you, that's not to say that the Pano/Cirrus combo looks bad, I just think with the Pano/Black Leather, the Ebony looks much, much better.

RE: The specification list - The Valeter - 19-05-2012 10:47pm

If you are going for fog lights & wheel upgrade then you may as well have the "Style Pack" as these 2 items are in that!

RE: The specification list - PhilSkill - 20-05-2012 12:07am

Similar to my initial Pure spec (before I went Dynamic) but requires Xenons and Rear camera, I would regret not having these. I also like the electric tailgate, a worthy addition.

I never realised puddle lamps were an option! They are a bit of fun!

RE: The specification list - doug - 20-05-2012 07:39am

(20-05-2012 12:07am)PhilSkill Wrote:  Similar to my initial Pure spec (before I went Dynamic) but requires Xenons and Rear camera, I would regret not having these. I also like the electric tailgate, a worthy addition.

I never realised puddle lamps were an option! They are a bit of fun!

It comes with the electric folding mirror option