Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pure vs Prestige - am I missing something?
Daigriff

RE: Pure vs Prestige - am I missing something?

(11-09-2011 08:44pm)CrawfsEvoque Wrote:  I don't like the silver trim around the top of the side panels, bottom of the windows on the Prestige. Picky I know.

Thats actually one of the features I do like, especially with the dark colours, really makes it look classy...imho.

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
11-09-2011 10:38pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evoqess

Hilarious discourse - I like this, I don't like that etc. I believe there are compromises to be had with every vehicle and every Evoque spec too. For example, I truly believe that none of the leather interiors even come close to the feel and look of the two tone red/ black double stitched leather of my trade in Audi TTS. Yet I'm grateful cow lives were given up to make my future vehicle. I do think the Oxford leather is soft and will sag, but so will we all one day Smile I think I'll be more than pleased with my grained black leather - I'll clean and condition it from time to time and it probably will be a nicer interior than all you Prestige's in a few years as I'm a careful, grateful, non smoking female who keeps a very clean house Wink
Guys, stop second guessing yourselves. There is nothing cheap about this car and at the same time we are all paying a hefty premium too for what is a small crossover.

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
12-09-2011 12:05am
vinny

No offence taken ytshome I aint one for being easily offended.This only goes to prove we each have different taste and just as well or the waiting list would be even longer!

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
12-09-2011 04:12pm
ytshome

Well put Vinny. YT

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
12-09-2011 04:47pm