Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pure vs Prestige - am I missing something?
Urban Splash

RE: Pure vs Prestige - am I missing something?

Nice comparison here though.....

Don't forget the silver 'evoque' badge rather than black!

For me, the extra £2k for the Prestige seemed worth it for the higher quality interior. Just wasn't keen on the Pure leather seats.....

Pure is canny value though.

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
11-09-2011 07:36pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
berlin2011

(11-09-2011 07:30pm)cjfp Wrote:  or checking the LR Build website ?! Laughing

They have one? And these past months I relied on this forum - silly meLaughingLaughing

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
11-09-2011 07:37pm
vinny

Have ordered a pure coupe but test drove a presitge today and glad I bought the pure.
Didnt like the leather seats,even on a 3 day old car they were all saggy and loose already because the leather is obviously softer but still looked naff.
Also didnt like the shiny black sliding cover to the cubby hole between the front seats much prefer the matt one fitted to the pure as it matches the matt finish of the centre console.
Prefer the dark atlas grill and side grills/fender/front grill/bonnet vents over the shiny silver also so overall not worth the extra money for me.

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
11-09-2011 07:39pm
CrawfsEvoque

I don't like the silver trim around the top of the side panels, bottom of the windows on the Prestige. Picky I know.

Pure SD4 Auto, Fuji White, Almond / Espresso, Pure Style Pack, Tech Pack, Auto Dim Mirror, Park Assist, Carpet Mats, Zenons, Spare Wheel, Mudflaps, Rigid Boot Liner and Rubber Mats.
11-09-2011 08:44pm
PhilSkill

Personally I'd choose the Prestige in your case, the interior leather and seats of the prestige really is much nicer. But really that's the only reason, and I was surprised how much I thought the interior of the pure was better when I saw it recently at the launch over when I saw in back at Evoque Live, which put me off the Pure to start with.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
11-09-2011 08:57pm
ytshome

(11-09-2011 07:39pm)vinny Wrote:  Have ordered a pure coupe but test drove a presitge today and glad I bought the pure.
Didnt like the leather seats,even on a 3 day old car they were all saggy and loose already because the leather is obviously softer but still looked naff.

It's lucky that you prefer cheaper things Vinny.....although I do agree about the black gloss slider

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
11-09-2011 09:21pm
vinny

Not a matter of liking cheaper things,if they were both the same price (the seats) I would take the pure leather over the prestige leather based on what I have seen today.
I know the quality of the leather is far higher on the prestige but dont like the way it looks after such a short time and just a few arses

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
11-09-2011 09:27pm
DynamicRRV

I actually do not like the Prestige leather either....more Jag than RR.
11-09-2011 09:44pm
ytshome

(11-09-2011 09:27pm)vinny Wrote:  Not a matter of liking cheaper things,if they were both the same price (the seats) I would take the pure leather over the prestige leather based on what I have seen today.
I know the quality of the leather is far higher on the prestige but dont like the way it looks after such a short time and just a few arses

Hi Vinny I wasn't looking to offend, just being ironic. Hope you enjoy your pure.

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
11-09-2011 09:48pm
PhilSkill

(11-09-2011 09:44pm)DynamicRRV Wrote:  I actually do not like the Prestige leather either....more Jag than RR.

Yeah true, but then I'm more of a Jag man... Laughing

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
11-09-2011 10:07pm